Three Months Later

Aries took Libra's hand as they entered the school for the first time in three months. They both looked drained: nightmares haunted their dreams every night, so sleep was hardly an option anymore. But at least things were getting a bit easier now. The therapist had told them they were now emotionally stable enough to go back to school, along with Scorpio and Virgo.

Upon entering, they received stares from every student they passed. Libra squeezed Aries' hand reassuringly. Aries was glad to have Libra by his side. It wasn't the endless therapy meetings that had saved him from a possible life of torment, it was her.

They walked outside, and noticed Virgo sitting on their usual bench, and surprisingly, so was Scorpio. Aries and Scorpio had somewhat grown to tolerate each other, as it was impossible to continue a feud after such an experience. Aries suddenly saw his friends. Pisces was sitting on Cancer's lap, who was playfully kissing him on the tip of his nose. Virgo and Taurus were arguing about some lost homework or something stupid like that, while Ophiuchus and Leo were trying to stop them from killing each other. Aquarius and Sagittarius were kissing passionately some way off. Scorpio and Capricorn were leaning against the wall looking effortlessly cool while Gemini and Libra were glaring daggers at each other.

A small tug on his arm brought him back to reality. "Are you okay?" Libra asked him softly. Her concerned eyes made his heart melt. He put both hands around her face and kissed her. She pulled him closer and stroked his hair. Her lips were so delicate and soft, but she was so strong inside. Aries envied her for this.

They broke apart, and stared into each other's eyes. For a moment, they were both happy. Libra gave a small laugh and Aries grinned. They heard a clapping from next to them. "You took your time." Scorpio smiled.

Virgo made an exaggerated gagging sound, "Disgusting."

Aries rolled his eyes and sat down next to his friends. "We're going to be fine." He told them.