23:30

Virgo p.o.v

"Libra!" Aries yelled from next to him. He ran off into the staircase after their friend.

"Aries!" Gemini cried and took off after Aries.

"Gemini!" Taurus shouted, staying where she was.

Virgo blinked, "What?"

"Looks like you've lost your little group." Scorpio said with a smirk.

Virgo sighed, "Finally. God, those two were driving me insane."

"Aries, for sure." Taurus said, crossing her arms, "But Gem's a sweetheart!"

"It's their romantic stuff." Virgo shivered.

"Gemini! WHYYY?" Taurus wailed, clearly not liking her friend's choice in guys.

Virgo scanned the room. The mess hurt his eyes. There were boxes piled almost as high as his shoulders, with very expensive and very breakable junk in them. The low beams had hooks, and if someone tall (like himself) were to stand up too straight, they would pierce their skull and very probably die. Not a very safe place Virgo thought.

"Virgo," Scorpio said, snapping him out of his thought, "Come and have a look at this."

Virgo weaved around the boxes, careful not to let anything fall. At one point, he almost tripped over a stray slipper, and flapped his arms backwards to stop himself falling flat on his face. To Virgo's great loathing, Taurus seemed to find his struggles very entertaining. She snorted loudly every time Virgo had to made an ungraceful leap over a box. Even Scorpio cracked a smile.

When he finally got to his destination (which really shouldn't have taken that much time), he looked at Scorpio, "What did you want to show me?" He asked. Scorpio said nothing, but pointed inside a dark Cypress box. Virgo peered in. A skeleton and a dozen rusty swords was not what he was expecting.

"What the fuck..." He muttered.

"My thoughts exactly." Scorpio replied with a frown on his face, "Why would Ophiuchus have a dead man in a box in her attic?"

Virgo's eye twitched at the mention of Ophiuchus' name. "She never said anything about it."

"Maybe she's secretly a serial killer?" Taurus suggested, opening a chocolate bar that she had smuggled in her pocket.

Virgo glared daggers at her, "Not funny, Taurus."

"Jeez, it's only a theory." Taurus replied slightly sheepishly.

"I want to find out what this is. It might help us." Scorpio said, having seemingly ignored Virgo's and Taurus' argument.

"How" Virgo asked, eyebrows raised.

"Don't kill me," Scorpio said cautiously, "But having a corpse in your loft is...kinda shady. Could it be a possibility that Ophiuchus planned this?"

It took much of Virgo's will not to hit his friend. "Why would she do it, though?" Virgo replied through gritted teeth.

"Why would any of us?" Taurus said with a full mouth.

Virgo stared at her with an open mouth. "Mate, look at the facts. It can't have physically been any one of us, we've all been within eye contact of someone else the entire time." Scorpio said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Gemini was the only one with Leo when she died!" Virgo fired back.

"But she couldn't have killed Pisces and Aquarius, it would have been impossible." Taurus replied, still eating her chocolate. Did this girl ever stop?