Warm

Y/N's POV

After playing in the hotspring for most of the evening we became tired. "I'm gonna go dry off, it's late so I want to go to bed soon. And we still need to eat dinner" Ed told us as he grabbed his towel from the towel rack.
Al and I replied with a quick "Okay!" before getting out and drying off. I helped Al dry his armour since he can't reach some areas. "I don't want you to rust" y/n said as she scrubbed Al's shoulder.
"Don't worry y/n, if I do, Ed will be able to fix me again.." Al replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. I was going to ask him what he was upset about but I decided not to pry further. I'll make sure to ask him later..I just want this outing to be full of happy memories.

Al's POV

Y/N is so caring.. I'm upset that I can't enjoy things they can. Ed and y/n can eat food, go swimming and do so many things without having to worry about breaking their seal...no, I shouldn't think about things like this. Ed and y/n still included me on this trip even though they had to buy a pricey room just so that I could join in. They really care for me, so I shouldn't complain about things I don't have and can't do. I should be thankful for the things I do have, like my brother, y/n, cats and..wait. What's Ed doing hiding behind that wall? And why is he giving me such a death glare? Hmm...Oh, now I know! He's jealous that y/n is cleaning me and not him~ This is such a great opportunity to tease him.
"Hey Ed! I'm sure y/n wouldn't mind drying you off too, so how about you stop moping behind that wall and get your butt over here!" I teasingly shouted at Ed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see both y/n and Ed blushing slightly. How cute~

Ed's POV

Ugh! Why does Al have to try and embarrass me so often. I glanced over at y/n and she motioned to the bed. I walked over and sat down where she asked me to. "I'll leave you both to it! I'm  going to get some souvenirs so I'll be back in about 30mins. Bye~" Al told us as he swiftly exited the room.
There was a short awkward silence until I felt a soft towel rub my back. "Today was loads of fun, we have to do something like this again sometime" y/n happily told me as she dried my hair with the towel.
"Definitely. You both seemed so happy, and your excitement rubbed off on me" I chuckled slightly, thinking about when y/n started running around admiring the room.
"Yeah, I'm not used to having fun so I became a bit too excited.." y/n smiled with a faint blush on her cheeks. She sounded sad when she said that, but I decided not to press further.
Y/N continued to dry my hair before she started brushing it. After that she began braiding my hair.
"Hmm..this looks great on you!" She exclaimed.
I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was french plaited on both sides, leaving my fringe out. They connected into a ponytail.
"This actually doesn't look too bad!" I told her as I played with my hair.
"I'm glad you like it" y/n said with a smile. Her angelic face made me blush. "How can she look so cute?" I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV

"Let's get something to eat. It's almost time to go to bed ya know" Ed told me after looking at his pocket watch.
"Sure, I'll get changed into something more appropriate" I replied as I walked into the bathroom with some clothes in my hands. I slid on the tracksuit trousers and put on my black tank top. I quickly brushed through my hair and pinned some parts out of my face with some clips before heading back into the room. Ed was already changed when I got there. He seemed to be wearing the same sort of stuff I was, which made me giggle slightly.
We both headed out after leaving a note for Al. As we walked through the town someone carelessly bumped into me, almost knocking me down in the process. Ed however quickly took my hand in his and pulled me put of the way. "Stupid people, at least watch where you're going.." he muttered under his breath before he turned to me and asked if I was okay.
"I'm fine, thanks for helping me" I smiled at him.
We continued to hold hands until we made it to a small ramen restaurant. An old lady greeted us with a kind smile and directed us to a table. After ordering food we talked about how fun the hotspring was, and things we want to do in the future.
The food arrived and we both ate it really quickly. It was so tasty! Ed paid the lady before I had the chance to offer to go half-half.
We thanked the lady and left the restaurant feeling satisfied and full. Our trip back to the onsen was calming. Hand in hand we basked in eachover's warmth. Who knew it could get so could at night?

"if only this moment could last forever"

-----------
A/N
Hello!
Ed and y/n are slowly warming up to eachover. This is what Ed looked like after y/n braided his hair!

I hope you enjoyed the fluff in this chapter ♡ Al and I totally ship you both

I hope you enjoyed the fluff in this chapter ♡ Al and I totally ship you both. Please don't forget to comment, vote and all of that other stuff! It helps a lot x

See you all in the next chapter!
♡♡♡