Chapter 42

His hand was kept on the small of my back as the waiter led us through the restaurant. I was getting confused because if we walked any further down through the restaurant, we'd end up at a wall.

The waiter opened a door and Justin and I followed him. I was caught so by surprise when i seen a small circle table set up in the middle of the room, with small candles all around the room.

I turned to Justin and held him close to me. I kissed his jaw. "This is beautiful."

He sat me down in the chair, and then sat down himself. I was so taken back by what Justin has done for me tonight, i felt like crying.

"This is so beyond incredible, i'm speechless Justin." I smiled at him, looking around the room and admiring how beautifully it was decorated.

"You don't need to say anything." He leaned over the table and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"We have been through so much, in just the past couple of months. So much has been said and done. But, after everything look at us now. Remember when i told you that night, to prove to me that you loved me? Well this is proof to me, better than any other way to prove it in my opinion. That night was a game changer for our relationship. It was for the good and the bad."

I was processing everything he was saying, but the only emotion i could show was an undeniable grin on my face.

"Nobody has chemistry and a connection the way we do. You and I both know it and it's undeniable. So, what i'm trying to get at is just like what i've said earlier. I don't want to waste anymore time, i don't want to spend another second of my life wondering about what ifs or anything like that. I don't want to waste another second of my life without you in it."

My heart began racing more than it already was.

He stood up and came and knelt in front of me. "So, don't waste another second of yours without me in it. I can't bare the thought." He took a small box from his jacket pocket and opened it.

"Jess Rogers, marry me." He was shaking he was so nervous, i began to shake uncontrollably.

"Yes!" I nodded as quickly as i could.

He slid the ring on my finger slowly, i stared at it. As if it was possible to be more beautiful than the promise ring he had given me. I jumped up from my seat and embraced him in a tight hug.
I pressed my lips to his and indulged in the moment. This could possibly be the best feeling i've ever felt in my whole entire life.

He cupped his hands around my neck, and wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"This is now. I want to start from here and make everything better. I love you so much Jessica."

"I love you. I could not possibly love you any more at this very moment. I love you so much." I smiled and stared directly into his eyes.

He kissed my forehead and i stared at the beautiful ring on my finger. My hands were shaking.

"I love you." He smiled.

I grabbed his face and kissed him again. "I love you too."

THE MOMENT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BEGGING ME FOR!! It's short but don't worry there's another update coming VERY soon.

I personally thought this proposal needed to happen, it validates a fresh start to their relationship but also another step in the long one they've had. I could not be happier with the continuous love i get through messages and mentions. Thanks again guys XOX

Please leave comments i wanna know your thoughts!!!!! XOXOX