1: Unfinished Business

This is a work of fiction.
It is written mostly in English, because this author prefer using English than Filipino, after reading all those Chinese novels. But I also add some Filipino. I really want it to be under "Filipino" as it's language.

Chapter 1

As soon as I opened my eyes, darkness welcomes my line of sight. Coldness enveloped my whole body. I roam my gaze around hoping to know where on Earth I am. The moment I gained my senses, I know I was'nt on a hospital bed as where I should be.

But to no avail, what I can only see was darkness.

I want to cry, for I just came from a near death situation, but I don't have the courage to make noises in this unfamiliar place where I am.

Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid ko. Only to find out, I was laying on something hard, a cold floor or something. And I'm still wearing the suit I wore that day,  because of the denim jacket I notice on me.

The last thing I remembered was I saw something or someone flash across the road and ang unang ginawa ko ay yung inikot ko pakanan ang manobela only to be hit by a big boulder by the road. A car accident to be exact. And I'm supposed to be dead. But for some unknown reason, I know I'm not.

As what I expected, a ray of light appears out of nowhere, making my eyes to involuntarily drape. This must be it. The "unknown" who's gonna answer my untold questions.

As soon as I know I can manage the light I opened my eyes and begin to stand on my two feet.

I was'nt expecting it to be a drop dead gorgeous male specie, but anyway. This man can help me with the situation I am in.

He's gaze was fixed on me, so I was feeling conscious all over me. What do you expect? It's a normal reaction for a teenager like me. Unexperienced in life.

But I'm smart enough to not show the slightest reaction on my blooded face. Yes, my face is full of blood, the rusty smell disgusts me a bit and my clothes are covered in blood. But that was'nt one of my concern right now.

He cleared his throat as soon as I stood a few meters infront of him.

I stood there a couple of minutes before he break the silence.

"You won't even cuss at me for goodness sake?" ohh..may bibig pa pla siya, ginagamit lang pangreklamo.

Why? What does he expect??! Me crying over my situation right now, bombing him a lot of questions? I'm not stupid to do such thing, which won't change a thing on the situation I am currently in. 

Yes, I'm a brat but that does'nt make me less smart. Magpasalamat pa sana siya, at kinaya ko pang pakalmahin ang sarili ko ngayon.

"Do you want to live?" he asked after clearing his throat. Is that even a question??? People wants to survive. And I'm not an exemption.

"Is'nt it already obvious?" mukhang nabigla nmn siya sa pagbago ng mood ko, pero agad din siyang nakabawi sa pagkabigla.

He should know by now that I have a young-miss-like temper. And I only show it this time.

"Are you sure 'bout that? There's no room for cowards here? No going back," the man infront could only patiently remind me.

Thinking about it, there's only this one reason I'm willing to live, my life has been pretty well, I had live my life to the fullest, so I don't have regrets. The only thing that bothers me. Is the single person that is left behind.

My Lover.

Dito ko lang narealize, na sa mga sitwasyong ito, that person can makes me think twice, like this. I don't want to hurt someone who did'nt do any thing wrong to me and pursued me for almost 3 years.

"My decision, had always been final, Mister." maybe it was'nt just because I feel sorry for someone, but because there is also something I want to convey to someone.

Isang mensaheng noon ko pa sana sinabi sa kanya.

"In order for you're spirit to goes back to your original body, you need to complete missions  given to you", seryoso nitong pahayag.

Maybe because of the surrounding's coldness that my mask was uncovered and I can't help but raise a brow, on what I've heard. Mission?? What kind, saving the world? Disguise as nerd? Kill mafia or something?

"You'll be transmigrated in a space of a Book's Story, with a Vampire genre" pagpapatuloy nit—

Waitt... What??!!

Transmigration????!!!! Is that those ancient beliefs in Chinese, where a person's soul be transferred to any other living body?

And Vampires??!!

"Are they even real??," di ko mapigilang mapataas ng konti ang boses ko. Like wtf!!!

"The Vampires, in the world in the Books anything is possible, but in reality, ehm let's just say, they're keeping to thereselves"

What did he even mean in that? Anyway, I'm the kind of person to find positivity in any circumstances. Guess I should accept the fate.

If this is the only possible way, to came back to life and to complete my unfinished business.

Then I'm more than happy to accept any mission.