6: Partner for Life

Marga felt that she had bad luck all day. Just after she fleed from the castle, she bumped into a hunter.

This woman dressed like a secret service agent also had wore an exaggerated bat mask. On her bossom hung a large cross while she held two silver pistols in her hands.

She was a King level vampire currently, but she had only just entered this level. Moreover, she had just been seriously injured. There was King ranked vampire more pathetic than her. She took out the Rujuvenating potion from her inventory (system space) and drink it up. Her heartbeat finally began to relax as she slowly regained her strength.

She can only thanks her brain to quickly realize she had a potion rewarded to her.

"Please make way, I don't want to hurt anyone today." Marga created a Wild Rose whip out of thin air, her eyes indifferent without a bit of emotion. Just because she wasn't able to beat the male lead doesn't mean she won't able to win against this random hunter.

Damn it, ilang oras pa nga lang mula ng dumating siya dito, ay nagawa na niyang maipahamak ang sarili sa ikalawang pagkakataon. Nadala niya ata ang malas niya mula sa totoong mundo.

Heo Yiren spun her pistol and pulled the trigger at the so-called alluring Wild Rose Queen. Silver bullets flew towards Margarita.

Marga whip jerked forward and tightly blocked all the bullets from approaching.

Heo Yiren continued to move closer, adjusting the direction of the gun to accurately target and then forcefully shoot. If Marga was asked to evaluate her performance, she would have given her a perfect score.

However, the one being targeted was herself. So she was far more focused on returning the blows.

Marga had underestimated this woman. Ah! Gusto na lamang niyang mapaiyak!  Hindi niya man lang naiwasan ang misteryosong likido na inisabog sa kanya ng babae. Her entire left hand burned, the sudden pain and heat made her break out into a cold sweat.

Fck! Even the pain is real! She just can't take it! She must find a way to escaped this situation!

As she swung her whip, she muttered an incantation. The whip prompted wrapped around her opponent. Resisting the pain coming from her left hand, she stepped forward and swiped the hand that had been used to spray out the mystery liquid.

In the process, she threw down a binding spell. After ensuring that Heo Yiren was powerlessly glued to the floor, Marga used her whip to swipe her face. She successfully destroyed the mask. Seeing the face beneath the mask, Marga jumped in shock.

A smooth, sleek, and pretty face on one side and a bumpy, ugly face on the other.

Emmphh! While Marga was distracted, her arm once again transported a message of piercing pain.

She had already flipped through her memories to discover what the mystery liquid was. It was a special holy water refined with black dog blood, garlic, and peppers made specifically to deal with vampires. It was only fatal to viscounts and lower leveled vampires. Higher level vampires would feel a lighter effect.

The reason that it had so severely affected Marga was mainly because she didn't have a chance to recuperate after being seriously hurt earlier. Using her powers again before recuperation caused her bodys abilities to weaken significantly.

Ignoring the woman glaring at her from the ground, Marga staggered into the forest behind them. She had external and internal injuries burning her arm and her chest. Her head felt as if it was exploding and she felt blood in her mouth. More importantly, the restless itchy sensation coming from her throat reminded her that she needed the nourishment of a specific warm and fresh red liquid.