3: Cold Femme Fatale

*pic on how I imagined Raven to be, his name is the exact opposite on his appearance, not an ounce is considered dark on his features.ctto. so this pic is a character of a webtoon called Phantom Paradise

Marga hesitantly clasped her white hair, her eyes complicated.

She finally had the chance to experience life as a femme fatale. Her current look has to be the top of the looks list.

Her white-silk robe was carelessly wrapped around her shoulders. Her sparkling skin peaked out from underneath. Her captivating lips were pale yet alluring.

She can't help but drool over this new look of hers.

[You are so pretty! I did'nt expect that just a change of hair color would create such a difference!!], the man's excited voice appears on her head.

She did'nt expect such cool-looking man had this childish side, she can't help but inwardly sigh, that man who sent her here, is such a turn off.

Geez, what did she just think?! Ugh!! Anyways wala pa namn siyang pangalan para sa lalaking nagdala sa kanya dito. Hmm. What could be a good name...

While her thoughts was racing to something else, she decided to take a stroll off to familiarize herself with the castle. She'll see if she can be lucky enough to bump into a main character along the way.

Although it's been almost 100 years sine there have been outsiders in the castle, with only blood servants being sent over by Raven the butler whenever she woke up,  there might still be an unexpected visitor.

Furthermore, didn't she just wake up? What if the prey that Raven will prepare for her just happened to be a main character? As she thought over the possibilities, her expression brightened significantly. 

[Brat, your designed personality! Don't act in contrast to the personality! If you break the personality mode of the body your original body in the real world will be harmed and higher risk of you not waking up, ever again!], that man who saw everything including his host smiling, immediately reminded her.  The original body was a yearround "cold-as-ice" person.  She would hardly smile, even if she did it would only be a cold smile.

Napangiwi na lamang si Mergara.  Alright,  nakalimutan nga niya ang bahaging iyon. The original body which she is in were too different from her self. But no need, to shout at her like that. She's starting to regret this whole thing,  the suppose to be partner who'll help her in this world,  was too bossy for her liking wuwuwu, it's not like those cute puffy balls on transmigration stories she accidentally read. >_<

She hid the emotion from her face, changing into a white dress, and walking barefoot towards the coffin that she had woken up in.

Hmm.. The outside was painted with a layer of silver. It was the same color as her hair, with an ancient and detailed design engraved on it. Red roses surrounded and curved around the edges.  Fiery red stood in the middle of a sea of silver, as if a metaphor for it's owner's heart. 

The original body was a cold on the outside,  warm in the inside person.  For the past hundred years, she had been very lonely.  She also wanted someone that would accompany her forever so that no one would look down at her.

Many vampires looked down at her because they saw her as someone that became the lord of her land by depending on her looks.  Even though her strength have already made her a countess, she was still seen as a flower vase in the eyes of others.

"What really the exact reason of yours following me around, and occupying my g*d damn head?? Ordering me around?", she can't help but thought, directly messaging it to the "man", because she knows that man can read her thoughts.