2: Vampire Queen

*pic in the multimedia is how I imagined Margarita to be. ctto.it's a ML hero btw^ω^

I did'nt even have time to give that man a piece of mind before he turns to a ray of light and an invisible force punch me in the gut, knocking me out cold.

         "Ouch that really hurts" I scowled.

         "No one said that transmigration is pain-free"

          Woah-woah-woah did I just hear that man's voice in my head just now, saying feeling pain is only natural in transmigrating?

          "Yes, and pay attention you only have one chance to obtain information you need for your mission"

          I sighed. We're really doing it. I mean am I really transmigrating?! Mukhang kailangan ko talaga ng mahaba habang oras para tanggapin ang sitwasyon kong ito.

        "I'll transfer the original body's memories to you. Any other information will depend on you to find. You must finished this world's mission" he solemnly reminded me.

         "Wait, what? Diba sabi mo lang, I'll transmigrate in a vampire world in a book's space?! Where's the plot?!" I demanded, like heck he won't fool me by being good for me for once.

         "Huh, nice.. Your smart, I hope you'll be able to keep that mind of yours. Well, this one is different. You have to wait until you meet a crucial character or someone related to the plotline. Only then that the mission and plotline be unlocked."

         Napakagat labi na lamang ako.  The logical side of my brain was repeatedly telling me to give up, but my determination firmly persevered.

         I combed through the memories the "man" sent to me.

         The original body was named Margarita, coincidentally sharing the same nickname as me, Marga. A 700+ countess of the vampire clan. She was in hibernation in hopes in breaking through to the rank of duchess.

         A war between the vampire and the vampire hunter guild was on the horizon. As the wild rose manor's Lord, she naturally must participate. Simple lamang ang mundo niya: kailangan niyang protektahan ang mga bampira sa kanyang teritoryo. Hindi niya dapat hayaang atakehin sila ng mga hunters. Pero di rin niya dapat hayaang manakit ang mga yun ng mga simpleng tao.

         However, due to her habit of keeping a cold face, the vampires on her land did'nt quite like her.

         Pero kung wala siyang malamig na pagmumukha errr... ugali, malamang may mAnanamantala na dun. Mas mabuti na yung maging yelo siya. Whatever.

         Vampires had a special characteristic: all the men we're handsome, all the women we're beautiful. The higher level the vampire, the more good-looking they become.

         Ughh.. Is that all??!  Not even hints for the plot lines or any golden hacks that can help me??!  Why did I even agree in the first place?!

         Now I only have to take care of this matter myself.

         I take a deep of fresh air and focus on the surrounding I am in.  The time I transmigrated, I wasn't able to check where am I because of the strange feeling I feel when I was transferred here. 

        Sinubukan kung buksan ang aking mga mata, blink a couple of times, but all I can see is black. 

         Black. Black.  Black. 

         Don't tell me, nabubulag na ako?? Ughh

         Besides the darkness I am currently in, I felt around me and realized I was surrounded by  walls in all four sides. 

         Ughh! This stupid stunt won't bind me. 

         Unwilling to give up, I attempted to sit.  However, half way up, my head smacked into something. I lifted my hand to feel my way around.

         Well... It's smooth and-and was a little bit cold. Wait,..was it w-wood? All four sides we're the same, yet it was flurry and soft below me.  It felt furry, as if there was a fur layer.

         Pitch darkness,  wood on all four sides,  rectangular shape... Are you thinking, what I'm thinking??!

         I could'nt be in a coffin right.  I'm sure yung katawang nagtransmigrate ako ay buhay pa naman, dba??

         Oh yeah, the hell!!! I'm a vampire for goodness sakes!! I don't even know that movies I saw about them in coffin is real,  or the author of this book is just stupid, unprofessional with a lot of plot holes.  Hmp!

         And soo this is they're hibernation thingy right?! 

         "Fuck that useless author,  for making such boorish book" I can't help but cussed.  Like putangina, tangina talaga!

         I decided to calm myself,  inhale and exhale.

          Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako.

          I reached out and pushed open the coffin cover.  I unhurriedly crawled out.  Base on Margarita's memories that this ancient castle only contained her and her butler, Raven

          Mukhang magsisimula na akong tawagin siyang "aking" butler.  Para masanay na ako. Ako na ang nagmamay-ari sa katawan niya pati na ang ari-arian niya. 

          Her memories told me Raven probably wasn't back yet.  Taking advantage of this opportunity, I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a bath. Transmigration really had some advantages though,  I was able to breakthrough the barrier to become a genuine vampire queen.

          Bye-bye duchess,  welcome vampire queen me,  myself.

         I was curious if the don't-have-reflection apply to the vampires in this book,  kaya lumapit ako sa nag-iisang salamin dito sa loob ng banyo.

           Looking at the woman with long silver hair in the mirror before me, I can't help but widen my eyes.

           The face before me, was'nt different than my own. But the white hair that reached my waist added a sense of mystery and constrained enticement.

This chap has a total of 968 words,  updates will be on every Wednesday and Weekdays. And depends on my mood.  If I can't update during this days,  I may be terribly super duper busy.  Please support and I hope you've enjoy reading.