Chapter 4

Chihiro's POV.

I gazed into the water for a little while longer until I heard Yubaba shouting "Sen come back with those strawberries"
I sighed and turned back around and started to walk back to the bath house.

Haku's POV.

As I approached the river it was clear the girl was gone before I could see or even ask her who she was as the wind blew my hair I got a whiff of a strange scent my eyes widened as I realized I knew that scent it wasn't like any other scent that was around here it was a smell of a human.

I stood there confused to think how another human girl could have gotten here it had been 8 years and there was no possible way for humans to pass through to our world after the river had dried up something must had happened for another human to pass through I must find Yubaba I must know what's going on and how a human got here I sighed making my way to the bath house.

Chihiro's POV

I stopped for a break as I had been running around all morning I sat on the floor and rested my back against the giant bath.

I was drifting to sleep when I heard a strange noise like someone had dropped something the sound shocked my awake and as I opened my eyes I jumped up with surprise.

"No face" I shouted with delight it had been 8 long years since I had last saw my friend he walked closer to me and put his hands out making gold he smiled and pushed his hands forward for me to take it I grinned and gladly took a piece of gold and put it I to my pocket.

He then got into the bath,
I smiled and stood to my feet and sent the token to get water.
"Hey" Lin shouted skipping in with delight "Hey what's up" I smiled.
"Guess what" she said jumping up and down.
"What is it Lin" I laughed as I was bathing no face
"Haku's on his way back but there's two bad things with that" she said frowning.

"What can be bad about Haku coming back"? I asked .

Lin looked at me for a few seconds and then said.

"When Haku got back he knew something was going on but he doesn't know what yet also when he gets back here Yubaba wants to send him on another job away but she wont tell anyone where"

I sighed and then said.

"Well why didn't you tell him I was here and how long for"

"I'm sorry Sen I haven't told him because I wanted him to open up his eyes and pay attention on what's going on after you left 8 years ago he closed his self off and it will be for 6 weeks" Lin explained

I sighed and then said "I suppose we'll have to hold out till then"

After I had finished bathing no face he was so happy he ended up giving me more gold I just laughed.

"I'm sure when Yubaba finds out no face is here she'll do anything to get his gold " Lin said laughing

I just looked to the window I wonder when I'll get to see Haku again?

Haku's POV.

I walked into Yubaba's office I was livid with her.

"Who's the human how did they get here" I shouted.

"I'm afraid I cannot tell you that Information I need you to go away on another job and watch my sister for a few weeks" she said grinning.

"I will find out" I said changing into my dragon form and flying out the window I haven't even been back for five minutes and I'm already out again on another job I sighed flying through the air when I get back I will get to the bottom of this.

Thank you everyone for reading this story sorry I have been away for so long but I am going to carry on with this story so look out for more chapters xx