Chapter 8

Haku's POV

I had been here for what seemed like forever,

I watched her as she slept she looked very peaceful and deep down inside me a small piece of me was intrigued to keep watching her laying there like a sleeping angel.

wait a moment I have not even been introduced to this human girl yet what has gotten into me I shamefully thought to myself slapping a hand to my forehead.

Tick tock went my brain the longer I sat there I began to yawn heavily and closed my eyes.

Chihiro 's pov

My eyes slowly flickered open. I turn on my side to hear someone breathing heavily my heart almost fell out of my chest I was face to face with Haku!

I laid there for a moment in shock and then all of a sudden his eyes opened...

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could even began to find my voice Haku sat up glared at me with those eyes of his...

"You're finally awake, Who are you and how did a human like you get here" he asked annoyed.

My heart sank this time he hasn't recognised me, But it has been 8 years and I have changed a lot I was no long that scared little 10 year old girl I was now almost 19...

Before I could even start my sentence Yubaba called him away...

Haku got to his feet and then spoke "I'll see you around and I will find out how another human girl got here" he then changed into his dragon form and flew out the window.

I screamed into my pillow because I was so annoyed...

"Sen what's wrong with you"? Lin said running into the room in a panic.

"I just have so much bad luck" I said annoyed.

" Why is that"? she asked.

"Well I blacked out last night and Haku must have carried me back here because I awoke to him asleep next to me and then when I thought I had a chance to tell him who I was Yubaba called him" I said sighing.

Lin found the whole thing amusing and laughed so much she cried...

"LIN ITS NOT FUNNY" I shouted.

She then smirked and then said.

"Well it is because, He has heard everyone talking about how you have returned yet he will not believe it and when he finally see's you he doesn't recognise you"

"Well I need to go and tell him who I am" I said.

Lin shook her head and then said "He will be going of on another job if you want to tell him I suggest for you to wait till he gets back" Lin said.

"No way" I said running to Yubabas office, He needs to know that I am back and I need to tell him I thought as I was making my way there.

When I finally got to Yubaba's office luckily they were still there but they were busy speaking but before I could get to Haku Yubaba's baby saw me and started chasing me.

I sighed running after awhile the baby finally got tired and I heard haku leave through the window...

so I quickly sprinted through the bath house!

Finally I got outside and I saw Haku he was near the bridge he was looking out for something...

I stopped a few inches away from him to catch my breath. He turned around and he raised an eyebrow and said

"What are you doing here"

"I came to find you" I said catching my breath

"Why did you do that" he asked

"Because you wanted to know who I am and how a human like me got here" I said.

He looked at me and then said

"If you want to tell me that badly then can you wait till I get back from my mission Yubaba needs me to do something" he said frowning look far away

"do I have to"I asked

"Meet me here again when I get back in 14 days" He said turning into his dragon form and then flying away...

I guess I will have to wait 14 days to tell him who I really am, It began to get cold so I went back to the bath house and the count down began...