Chapter 5

I awoke to the cold wind hitting my face, I sat up and looked out the window 6 weeks until I saw Haku and he had no idea I was even here I just sighed.

"Stop sighing you'll see your lover boy soon" Lin said chucking a pillow at me

"Lin for your info he is just a friend" I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah come on we gotta go and see Aogaeru Yubaba wants us to help him with a new bath display"

I almost forgot about the small frog that didnt like me when he first met me but by the end we were friends.

"Hey Sen" Aogaeru shouted
"Hi" I shouted back

After he had explained what we had to do I just thought typical Yubaba she wanted me to clean every where and Lin and Aogaeru to make a display because he had found out that no face was back and she wanted the money.

Haku's POV.

I had just touched down at Yubaba's sisters Zeniba's house the last time I remember being I was injured and Chihiro helped me.

The door swung open "Haku come in I haven't seen you for awhile now'

"Yubaba sent me" I said taking a seat.

"She sent you because she wants me to help her with her bathhouse but I refuse to do so" she explained.

"Well she wanted me here for 6 weeks or she'll fire me and I'll have no where to stay you know how she is" I said.

"Can I ask" Zeniba asked.

"No I haven't see or heard from Chihiro in 8 years" I said.

She looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder "well there is a human here I have heard the gossip it could be her" she said.

"No it isnt her I caught a glimpse of the human girl she is too tall and her hair is too long" I said

"Humans age and change differently to we do remember so it could be her" she said

"I'm not sure I'll find out when I get back after 6 weeks I suppose" I said walking out the house and flying through the air.

I had to get out for a moment and just forget for a moment it couldn't be her I was going to get that off my mind.