VIII

Poe's POV:

"Hell yeah!" I screamed as I obliterated another tie fighter, "hit their plasma cannons with everything we've got!" I commanded.

"Copy that gold leader!" Yeklo replied, I watched as my squadron of X-wings blasted the first orders command ship. I shouted in excitement and whipped my joystick to the right to avoid blasts coming from a tie behind me.

"Poe! There's an opening in the Fuel cells, do we hit' em?" Ahla asked, I looked toward the command ship and saw a flaming hole busted in the side. The orange flames consumed the command ships fuel vessels and wreckage floated around the new opening. Hope filled me as I watched the ships lights flicker and sputter. The ships main power cells were down and now their shields were failing, I pursed my lips and nodded my head.

"Roger that! Take down their fuel cells!" I commanded, I banked left and pushed on my voltex thrusters to reach the fuel cells in time. I flicked up a small switch on my command joystick and got ready to launch the ion missiles. My heart pounded in my chest as I neared the command ship, red and green blasts flashing around me as other rebels gave us cover fire. I heard BB-8 whirl in agreement as my squadron lined up perfectly with the exposed fuel vessels.

"Hit it now!" I shouted, my squadron unleashed a flurry of ion missiles which struck the command ship in its core. The ship began to combust each section at a time, I watched in victory as the humongous enemy fleet began to burn in the endless galaxy around.

"Finn! How's the bombing run going?!" I shouted in to the coms, Finn was in a different System fighting another battle, and I'll admit I was worried for him.

"We lost two hut the ships are retreating! What do we do?" He asked me frantically, I heard chewie roar and another man laugh.

"Hit em with everything we've got, this our chance to defeat the first order, don't take any chances!" I demanded, I heard a man laugh happily and Chewie roar in agreement.

"Right...Come on!" Finn yelled happily, I smiled happily and heard BB-8 woot in happiness.

"I know buddy!" I replied to my favorite little droid.

"Ah, its good to be back" the man cheered, I smiled cockily and punched the air around me as I knew our battle here had been completed.

"Commander Calrissian, good to have you back" Leia said happily through the coms, he just laughed and cheered one last time before focusing on his mission.

"What's our next move General?" I called in to the resistance battle coms.

"Come back to the fleet, there's an attack on Vaderuln that need your help" Leia informed me, "copy that" I replied, I switched in to the squadrons coms and took a deep breath.

"Alright gold team, report back to the resistance fleet for fuel and we'll hit another system!" I commanded, the voices in harmony filled my ears as I pushed on the joystick and pushed the green button above my head, BB-8 wheeed in excitement as I punched us in to lightspeed.

Heading toward our next attack.
---

Rey's POV:

I jolted up from my hammock as i sensed an imbalance within the force...someone was here. The sound of hard, violent rain smacking against the stone walls.

Excitement and anxiety filled me as I held my hand out to the side of me and felt my lightsaber fly to my hand, the weapon seemed more useful than I fire starter now. I ran out of my stone home and saw a large, menacing black ship land just above the cliffs. I stared at the ship and immediately knew something wasn't right, I ran back inside my home and grabbed my pair of thermal visors from the table. I sprinted back outside and aimed the binoculars toward the ship, the squished my face as I gazed at the ship.

I gasped in fear as I saw three masked henchman exit the ship, along with dozens of stormtroopers.

Ben wouldn't send these people...would he?

I ran back inside my home and grabbed the pack laying by the door, along with stuffing my blaster in my holster and throwing my staff around my body. My heart raced in my chest as I started to flee from my home, the feeling of betrayal filling my chest.

Who would Ben send these masked killers to find me? Was that his plan all along?

I sprinted toward the rocky shores of the island, if I could hide behind them for long enough, I could reach my ship on the other side of the island. I held my lightsaber in my hand as I ran away from my home, away from my only safe place.

Then I sensed Ben...he was here.

---
Ben's POV:

I plunged my ship in to a new atmosphere, as soon as I entered the watery planet...I could feel her.

I felt my heart quicken as I flew over the island scattered waters, I frantically flew over each one, my heart growing warmer as I flew over each island. She was so close, my heart and soul was guiding me to her...she was a beacon of light for me, and I put her in danger.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the feeling I felt when I was around her. The warmth and comfort that came with her touch, the sound of her voice.

"Rey..." I called out to the world around me.

----
Reys POV:

"Rey...I'm here, I'm coming" Ben's voice echoed in my head.

My body froze in its place as I heard his voice, it sounded frightened and full of worry and excitement.

"There she is!" A voice yelled, I gasped as I saw a stormtrooper pointing toward me and began to fire his blaster at me. I gelt adrenaline fill my veins as I sprinted away from the troopers vision.

"Surround her! She can't get far!" They yelled, I felt my face grow hot with tears as fear filled my chest, I didn't want to fight anyone.

"Ben...please hurry" I called out desperately.

----
Ben's POV:

"Ben...please hurry" her voice called.

I gasped and felt my whole body become overwhelmed with anger as I knew she was in trouble. I pulled the gloved from my hands and pushed the cloak from my shoulder, I maneuvered around the pilots seat of my small sets as I started to remove any garment that reminded me of what I'd tried to become.

The clothes reminded me of what I thought I always wanted.

I thought I wanted power but now...

Now I wanted Rey.

And nothing was going to stop me.

--
The knights of Ren on the alternate planet get a transmission from the others, informing them that they have found the Jedi and should report to the planet they are on.

Trapping Rey within the islands borders.