Alola Sunlight

Ash's POV 

"I finally arrived." Ash yelled. People all stared at Ash. He chuckled and walked away embarrassed. I wandered around until I remember what professor Oak told me. "I was told by Prof. Oak to go to the Eevee Hotel." Ash murmured to himself. I walk into the hotel and was greeted my a nice women. "Alola!" Said the women behind the counter. "Oh, um Alola. I was told I was told to meet prof. Kukui here." "Oh you must be Ash. Welcome to Mele Mele Island. I hope you enjoy your stay in Alola! If you want to see Kukui then there is a huge building out to the left of here go in and you will meet Kukui there." The woman explained. "Thank you mam."

I walk to the building and walk in. "Alola!" Said a small class of people. "Alola everybody." I said. "You must be Ash said a man. "Yes I am." "I'm prof. Kukui and this is my class. Lana, Mallow, Lillie, Sophocles, and Kiawe." The professor said. Everybody introduced themselves and I introduce myself. I take a seat and Kukui starts a lesson on these things called Z-crystals. When class ended Professor Kukui called me and Lillie. "Yes Professor?" "Ash since you have no place to stay you will be staying with Lillie." "Wait. Really! Cool." I replied.

Lillie's POV 

I'm falling for Ash. He is just really cute and I'm happy he is staying at my place. He sleeps in the same room as me since Gladion used to sleep in the same room as me but he left and now travels. "Ash your going to love my place." I say. "Awesome. Where am I sleeping though?" "In my room." I say starting to blush. "Oh well ok that's cool." Ash says growing a small blush.

We wait outside the Pokémon school. The Limousine comes by and Ash is astonished. "Lillie is that your ride?" Ash yells astonished. "Yes it is." I reply. "Alola! You must be Ash." Says Hobbs. "Lillie you never told me you had a Limousine!" "Sorry Ash." I say sarcastically. We get home and I show Ash around. "So tell me Lillie where are your parents?" Ash ask's. "I-I'd rather not talk about it." "Oh okay no pressure." Ash says happily. I get to our room. "This is where you will sleep." I show him a bed on the left and my bed is on the right. "Master Ash Ms. Lillie Dinner has been prepared." Hobbs says. Me and Ash go and eat. "Did you make this Hobbs?" "Why yes I did Master Ash." "It's great!" "Thank you Master Ash." 

Its getting late and me and Ash get ready for bed. We change and get ready to go to bed. "Goodnight Lillie." "Goodnight Ash." ... I can't fall asleep and Ash is just sitting there sleeping in his bed. I decide to get up and slide in his bed. I intwine my legs and wrap my arms around him asleep with him for the rest of the night.