Valentine's Day

Lillie's POV

I wake up to find mother waking me and Ash up. "Morning sleepy heads." Mother teases. "Morning mother." I yawn. I look at Ash and he looks like he could lay his head on my shoulder and fall asleep instantly. "Today's Valentine's Day so I'm leaving you two to do whatever you want. Hobbs will be around for whatever you need." Mother explains. As mother finishes talking she leaves our room and leaves us.

"So it's just you and me Ash." I say staring at him. "Can't we just sleep for a little while longer Lillie." Ash pleaded. "Sure Ash." We both fall asleep wrapped in each others warmth. I slowly open my eyes to feel Ash playing with my hair. "That's one way to say good morning." I tease and he laughs. "What do you want to do today?" I ask. "There is no better way to start the day than breakfast." Ash replies. I shake my head and laugh. "Your right let's go."

We go to the kitchen and I start to make breakfast. "Ash you ok with pancakes and eggs?" "Sure!" I start cooking and feel a presence behind me. "Yes Ash?" I say knowing its him. "Can I help Lillie?" "Sure Ash. You can make the eggs. I personally like scrambled." "Ok." Ash say. Not even a minute later I hear a crashing noise. "Ash! Are you ok." "Ugh yeah but I have a splitting headache now." Ash says. "Here sit down and I'll finish breakfast." I reassure him. I finished making breakfast and put food on our plates. I go to put the plate of food down for Ash but I see him sleeping. "Ash what am I gonna do with you?" I sigh. I wake Ash up to find him somehow looking evan more tired than before. I laugh as he stares at me. I finish laughing and we both started eating. "Your really good at cooking Lillie you know that?" I blush. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "You know I'm not joking and I love you." I blush evan more. I calm down and finish eating. "Hey Lillie is it okay if we go clothes shopping in need new clothes." "Anything for you Ash." I say nuzzling my cheek against his.

We get changed and get Hobbs. "Hobbs could you drive us to Queen Tsareena's Clothes Shop?" I ask Hobbs. "Of course Ms. Lillie." "Wait Lillie isn't that a super high quality clothes shop?" "Yes it is. What did you think you were going to some low clothes shop like Rhyhorns Rough Cloth Shop?" "I guess not." Ash replies awkwardly. As Hobbs drives us there Ash asks me, "Hey Lillie where is your mother, do you know?" Ash asks. "She gave us the day to hang out together." "Your mother is so sweet Lillie." Ash says reddening my cheeks. He just laughs.

We arrive at the clothes shop and after about twenty minutes of looking around we found some clothes and left. I check my watch. 'Its 11 now so why don't we go visit some friends?' I say to myself. "Hey Ash you wanna go see Lana for a bit?" "Okay lets go!" Ash hypes. *knock* *knock*. "Ash Lillie what a surprise to see you guys here." Lana says. "Hi Lana is it alright if we come in?" I ask. "Sure."

Me and Ash walk in to see two hyper twins running around. Lana sighs then yells, "Harper Sarah I told you guys to stop running around in the living three times already!" "Your no fun." The twins pout. "Anyways what brings you two here?" Lana asks. "Well we din't really know what to do plus I wanted to get to know my classmates better." Ash replies. "Are you sure its not to tell me that you two are dating?" Lana Harper and Sarah look at us with a smug grin. "Kidding!" She immediately says sticking her tongue out. Me and Ash both sit there hiding our blushes. Hopefully Lana didn't see us blush or else she would not stop teasing us. 

After about a half hour me and Ash get ready to leave. "Bye Lana." Me and Ash both said. "Bye lovebirds!" Lana says back. Me and Ash just sigh. I check my watch, it says 12. "Hey Ash do you want to go get lunch?" "Sure Lillie!" We make our way to Mallow's restaurant and go inside. "Alola." Mallow says as she see's us enter the building. "Alola." Me and Ash say. "Mallow we aren't really here to talk we just want to get food eat and go because we have to do something right after." I say. "Wait what d-." Ash grunts as I kick him in the leg. "Oh ok, so what can I get you guys?" "Can I get a Sitrus Smoothie and a Tamato and Pecha berry sandwich." Ash ordered. " I'll have a glass of water and a Occa berry salad." I ordered. "Sure coming right up." Mallow responds. We take a seat at the window side. "This could be considered a first date." I say to Ash. "Yeah I guess it could." Ash responds. We stare at each other in the eyes for what sempt like eternity. "Here's your food guys." Mallow says as she sets the plates. "Thanks Mallow." We eat and talk about shows we like. We finished eating and we are now waiting for Mallow. "Oh I'm stuffed." Ash groans. I couldn't help but chuckle. "You guys done eating." "Yes we are thanks for the yummy food Mallow." "No problem and don't worry about the bill its on the house." We breathe a sigh of relief. "Bye Mallow." Me and Ash say while leaving. Mallow waves goodbye as we walk home. "What do you want to do when we get back?" Ash asks me. "Just one thing, relax." I say. "Sounds good to me."