The New Pokemon

Lillie's POV
I wake up around 12 PM to find myself sleeping on my bed. I notice Ash is gone and the mansion is unnaturally silent. Getting up Ash isn't anywhere to be seen. There is a note on my night stand I decided to read it.

To Lillie,

Me and Lusamine went to the store to buy groceries we won't be back until about 12:30. Make yourself lunch if you want we will get lunch on the way back for ourselves. Call if you want us to bring back food for you.

From, 

Ash and Lusamine

'Why didnt he wake me up instead?' I thought to myself. I decide to get up and go to the back of the mansion. I walk out to the garden and find Hobbs trimming the hedges. "Good afternoon Ms. Lillie. Master Ash and Ms. Lusamine went grocery shopping." Hobbs informed me. "I'm already aware. I'm going to wander around the forest for a while." I tell Hobbs. "Alright. Be careful Ms. Lillie." "I will." I reply.

I walk into the forest and look around. 'If I'm correct this is the Calm-Wild Forest. I walk around until j hear my stomach growl. "I should've ate lunch before I went out." I sighed. I look around for berries but don't see any. Suddenly I hear swift but shallow sounds around me. "Snowy come on out!" I say as I realised Snowy from her pokeball. "Sneasel!" A pokemon roared from behind me. "Snowy use powder snow quick!" I yell. Snowy used powder snow as the Sneasel endures it. "Sneasel!" The Sneasel quickly dashed at Snowy and sent her into a tree. "Snowy!" I yell. She looked beat up pretty bad but she could still fight. "Vul." Snowy cried. I hear a loud cry. I look over and the Sneasel is trying to attack me. "Vul-Pix!" Snowy yells and releases a beam of blue and white hitting Sneasel directly knocking it back. I just had a realization 'I could catch it.' "Alright go pokéball!" It hits Sneasel right in the forehead. It shook once, it shook twice, it shook thrice, *click*. "I caught a Sneasel! Vul-Vulpix!" 

I stumble through the thorn bushes but make it back to the mansion. I hear Ash yelling my name. "Lillie! Lillie where are you?" Ash yells. "Ash!" "Lillie there you are!" Ash runs up and gives be a bear hug. "We were looking for you Lillie." Ash yells. "Wait what time is it?" "It's 2 'o clock." "Already!" "Yes your mother is going crazy looking for you." Ash says.

"Lusamine!" Ash yells. "Ash have you found Lillie yet?" Mother cries. "Yes I have." Mothers face lights up. "Lillie I missed you so much where were you?" "That isn't the problem right now." I say. Ash and Mother look at me strangely. I take out Snowy's pokeball and let her out. "Oh my what happened?" Mother cries. "While I was gone I was in the forest and I ran into a Sneasel and it attacked us." I explained. "That explains Snowys condition." Mother said. "I also caught the Sneasel." "Really?" Ash beams. I take out Sneasel's pokeball and release it. Sneasel comes out walks over to Snowy and puts a claw on its back. I'm assuming that it is saying sorry for hurting Snowy. "I'll be right back." Mother says as she leaves. She comes back with a first aid kit. She starts healing Snowy. "It's leg as badly bruised. Snowy is going to have to stay off it for a while." Mother explains. 

After we all eat dinner later and it's time for bed I ask Ash, "Hey Ash you wanna sleep with me tonight?" I see his face start to redden as I say that. He nods. Ten minutes later after Ash changes we get in my bed. "You know it's nice to be with you after being around two ice types all day. Your warming me up." I say blushing. "I'm sure." Ash retaliates. We start to wrap each other around each other. 

Lusamine's POV

It makes my heart melt to know that my Lillie has found her true love. I decide to peak inside of Lillie's and Ash's room. I slowly open the door to find them cuddling in Lillie's bed. How much she's grown really amazes me. I decide to gather all the maids to tell them to actively avoid Ash and Lillie tomorrow considering it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. "Hobbs your going to stay and aid Ash and Lillie for whatever they need." I ask. "Of course Ms. Lusamine. Anything for Master Ash and Ms. Lillie."