The Sleepover

L=Lillie K=Kiawe La=Lana M=Mallow A=Ash S=Sophocles

Lillie's POV

"Lets play Truth or Dare." Kiawe says. I shudder. "Can I start!" Mallow yells. M"Lana truth or dare?" La"Truth." M"Do you like someone?" La"Yes. Lillie, truth or dare?" L"Dare." "I dare you to kiss Ash." I start to feel heat flowing through me. I take a deep breath and kiss Ash passionately. I hear everyone start to giggle. L"Kiawe truth or dare." K"Truth." L"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" K"No I haven't. Sophocles truth or dare?" S"Dare." K"I dare you to sleep with Lana tonight." S"FINE. *sigh* Mallow truth or dare?" M"Dare." S"I dare you to sleep with Kiawe tonight." Mallow just nods her head. M"Ash truth or dare?" A"Dare." M"Lets keep the tradition going, I dare you to sleep with Lillie." I feel my face heat up. Ash just shrugs. M"Why do you seem so unfazed?" A"We were gonna sleep together anyway. Sophocles truth or dare." S"Truth." A"Do you like Lana?" At this point Lana is holding her head in her hands. Sophocles lets out a loud sigh. S"Yes. Kiawe truth or dare?" K"Dare." S"I dare you to bring out spin the bottle." Without responding Kiawe gets up and get an old glass bottle and places it in the middle of our circle.  

K"Since you brought this up you spin first Sophocles." Sophocles spins the bottle. Round and round it goes and it lands on Kiawe's little sister who just peeped in to see what we were doing. "What are you guys playing?" Kiawe's little sister asks. "Mimo this is not the time please go back upstairs to your room!" Kiawe yells in a frantic panic. Mimo makes a loud humph and walks away. S"Lets try that again." Round and Round it goes and it lands on Lana. Without warning Lana kissed Sophocles on the lips. Lana takes the bottle and spins it. Round and, you get the point, it landed on Mallow. *sigh* La"Lets just get it over with." Mallow and Lana give each other a quick kiss. Mallow spins the bottle. I'm not repeating myself. It landed on Ash. When I see Ash kiss Mallow I grow annoyed and angry. After a few more spins we all get more tired. "I think we should go to bed now." Kiawe yawns. "Alright." We all said. "Remember guys about the dares guys." Lana reminds us.

We get ready for bed and we all get together and snuggle together. "Lillie remember the first time we slept together?" Ash whispers. "Yeah. We've only known each other for around a month and we already made so many memories." I say. (There are many days that I have not included.) I give a kiss on the cheek. "You've made my life so much more fun and interesting, you know that." I start to feel Ash heat up. "So have you." Ash replies as my cheeks start to heat up. "You always know how to make me blush." I admit. "Its fun." He replies. I playfully punch him in the arm. "What? Its true." Ash whispered. "I guess your right." I pout. "Either way I still love Ash." "I love you to Lillie." We whispered to each other as we let our minds slip into the realm of sleep.

I wake up to find I'm the last one up. I go to Kiawe's kitchen to find everyone eating breakfast. "Ash you could have woke me up." I pout. "Sorry." I sigh. "Whatever, Kiawe can I have some breakfast?" "Sure its on the the counter." Kiawe replies. I grab my plate of food and sit next to Ash. "How was your guys' sleep sleeping together. "Different." Kiwae replies. "It was nice because I wasn't cold." Lana says. "I liked it." Mallow says. "I enjoyed sleeping with Lana." Sophocles answers. Everyone blushes and laughs. "How about you and Ash's sleep?" Mallow asks. "No different then any other night." I reply. "It was nice sleeping with my girlfriend." Ash answers. "Ash we sleep together every night." I say. "What you think I don't enjoy sleeping with you?" "Maybe." I pout. I feel Ash as he embraces me in a hug. "You must not be feeling well." Ash says. "Why?" "Because I love sleeping with you." Ash answers then kisses me. I laugh. "I really did get the best boyfriend." I say. "Yes you did." Ash replies. Eventually me and Ash have to leave early because mother wants us to be home for a surprise. "Bye guys!" Me and Ash yell getting on the jet.