A Legendary CATch

The beginning of this chapter is NSFW proceed with caution.

Lillie's POV

"I actually want to do IT with you." Ash says. "O-ok." I say quivering. Calming down I get up and lock the door. I turn back to face Ash with a lustful grin on my face. I start to take my shirt off and my pants off leaving me in my bra and panties. I sit on the bed next to Ash waiting for him to make the next move. He picks his hand up and moves it slowly towards my bra and unclips it and lets the bra fall. I sit there as red as a tomato while Ash admires my boobs. I take my hand and take his shirt and pants off. "At the same time?" Ash asks. I nod. We grab onto the band of our last piece of clothing and take the off at the same time. We admire each other and I take his you know what and put it inside my you know what. It was excruciatingly painful at first but I got used to it and put more in and adjusted and repeated that until it was fully in. At this point I was super red and panting and so was Ash. Slowly Ash started a back and forth motion and got into a rhythm and I joined and mover back and forth. Slowly but surely Ash started panting more and more. "Lillie *pant* *pant* I'm going to-" I grabbed his shoulders, "Don't worry I'm fine with it." I said. We got back into our rhythm then Ash started moaning and panting even more then he peeked. I felt a liquid enter me and felt the best thing in my life. Slowly I started to feel my Eyes get heavy and I said, "I love you so much Ash." before passing out while feeling my body thrown onto Ash's body.

I wake up to find me and Ash still 'connected' so I get up and get dressed. I wake up Ash and tell him to get dressed. "We have to take a shower to get rid of our scent." I whisper. "You wanna take one together?" Ash asked me. "I would love to." I wrap my arm around him and let go to see if he could stand. "Wait I'm standing. I'm actually standing!" Ash hollers.  I unlock the door and we run to the bathroom. We get to the bathroom and lock the door. I start the water and we get undressed. We both realize I'm still filled with cum and he chuckles. "Guess I don't know how much I can shoot." He laughs. "Oh really? Because sometimes in the middle of the night I feel moving under the bed and when I move my hand to feel what it is I feel a long and stiff piece of flesh, then I feel it shoot something sticky on my pajama pants and my legs. Then I feel a towel rub where the sticky substance was to clean it up so I think that's a lie." I said. He starts to blush. "Yes that was me masturbating about you I'm sorry." Ash admits. I giggle and take his hand and pull him into the shower and close the curtain so its just me starring into Ashes eyes. "I always knew there was another side to you Ketchum." "Like I never notice when I hear moaning or squishing sounds in the night." Ash says. 

I get redder in the face and hide my face by turning away. Ash turns me around and puts his hand were my pussy is and starts to put his fingers inside and out and does it over and over again. Eventually he bends down and starts to suck on it and put his tongue inside me. Besides when we had sex this is the best feeling I ever had. I felt like I was soaring in the air. I started to feel weird in my private area. Soon Ash's slurping became louder and more strong soon I had to lay down in the tub because the pleasure was to much so I had to lay down and let Ash finish me. I start to feel a wave of pleasure wash over me as I came in Ash's mouth. I was just laying there while Ash was slurping me. I got out of my pleasure 'coma' and threw Ash to where I was and looked at his dick. I threw my face down and started bobbing up and down.

Ash started moaning in response. I start to feel him shudder and struggle a bit. "Lillie I'm going to-." He started only stopping because of himself. Suddenly I felt him gram my hair and started bobbing my head on his dick faster and faster till I felt his penis twitch and realise his semen in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and stuck my tongue down his dick to get anymore but no more. We get up and start to lather each other with soap and washed each other. We dried off and headed back to our room and changed.

NSFW ENDS HEAR

After we changed we go to eat dinner. We didnt talk much besides a few questions about what are we going to do tomorrow. After we ate we went back to our room and rested after a day of fun. Neither of us woke up until 11 o'clock AM. I wake up and realize the time. I started to wake up Ash. "Ugh what is it Lillie?" Ash groaned. "Ash get up its 11 o'clock already!" I yelled. "Already!" He got up and changed really quick. I also got changed and we went to the kitchen to find mother waiting for us there.

"You two slept in late today." Mother laughed. "So how was your fun yesterday?" Mother asked. "H-how did you know." I stuttered. "You think the maids and butlers didnt hear you." Mother said. She gave us a plate of eggs. We ate the eggs quickly and we went on a walk to relive stress and tension and just to get out of the mansion.

Ash's POV

We were walking down a path then we heard giggling and pikachu perked up at this (sorry haven't but pikachu in this at all I dont think but he is going to be an important character soon). "Ash!" I heard a light high pitched voice. Suddenly a pink floating cat appeared in front of me. "Woah Mew! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to go with you and Lillie." Mew explained. "Well here." I pulled a pokeball out and showed Mew it. She squealed and slapped the button on the ball and she went inside and the ball clicked. I tossed the ball that the physic cat resided in. "Hey Ash! Here touch my paw you too Lillie. I will give you the power to hear pokemon." We nodded and did as she said. Suddenly I felt a weird power enter my body. "Ash you ok?" Pikachu questioned. "I can hear you buddy!" I answered. "Hey Mew I have to tell you something." Pikachu said to Mew. She floated to Pikachu and listened to what he had to say. "*gasp* Yes I would love to be you girlfriend Pikachu!" Mew squealed. Me and Lillie gasped and looked at Mew who was holding Pikachy in her embrace with her tale wrapped around Pikachu. "Congrats buddy." I yell. He squealed and went back to hugging Mew. "There going to be together forever." Lillie said. I nod and prayed that Lillie was right.

Normally I dont do Authors notes but I need to. I have a story named, "Two Minds Love Alike," it's an icon shipping story that takes place at a middle school. Should I Change it to a school story about multiple different ships or should I just make that another story when I have the time? Please check the story out if interested, I have a couple of parts up now. Sorry for not posting more parts of this story. The end of the first book is the next part. Stay Corona free.