Healing Wounds

Lillie's POV

Normally we would go to school today but I told mother I was staying with Ash. After Gladions shocking actions he left this morning. "Ash how are you?" "Mediocre." I sigh and snuggle closer to him. "How about now." "I feel better already thanks to your snuggling." "Your so kind." I say as I peck his cheek. We snuggle back together and fall back asleep.

A few hours later I wake up to see Ash yawning and stretching. He reaches to my arm but stops when he sees me awake. "Oh your already awake." Ash yawns. I nod. Checking the time it says 10:00 AM. "Let's go get breakfast." I say. I get up then looking at Ash. He gets up but collapses onto the bed again. "I cant really walk." Ash says with tears forming in his eyes. I grab his arm and yank him up so he is leaning on me. "When you have me you can walk." I say embracing him in a kiss. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and start to walk slowly. Ash eventually starts walking with me slowly we make it to the kitchen. There are a few maids making breakfast. "Here Ms. Lillie and Master Ash." The maid said. "Thank you." We both reply. We start eating our breakfast and I tell Ash. "After breakfast your going to need to take some pain medicine." "Yeah I know." He replies knowingly. "Don't worry you won't have a bad recovery with me around." I flirt. I've never really been the flirty type but I really want to be with Ash. Really bad. Wait, what? What am I saying. Moving on.

Slowly but surely we walk over to the couch and rest. "I want to do training so bad." Ash wines. "Absolutely not! Ash look at your self. You can barely walk with me helping you what makes you think your in any condition to train?" I scold. "Yes mam." He replies. I start to feel bad. While I'm caught in my thoughts Ash wraps his arms around me and throws me on him and lays down. "Ash please let me get off I don't want to hurt you!" I panic. He puts his finger of my lips an shushes me and stokes my hair. "You were always the sweet one Ash." I sighed. He chuckles and continues. Then he starts rubbing my back and I start to feel sleepy. "Ash are you trying to make me sleep." I yawn. "I can't sleep peacefully without you." He replies. "So be it." I say. resting on Ash and falling into the realm of sleep.

Ash's Dream

I 'wake up' in a black box. I get up and look around slowly I see all my friends travel companions. "Brock, Misty, Max, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Kiawae, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie. They are all the brightest people in my life besides my pokemon and my family." Slowly all of the start to fade away and I hear "BE WARNED

Back To Lillie's POV

I wake up to see Ash with tears in his eyes. "Ash! Whats wrong?" I panic. "I had a dream that had all my companions show up then fade away then something said be warned. I'm scared for the safety of them, me, and especially you." I felt my face heat up while Ash was crying. I kiss him to silence him... but neither of us pulled away. We both allow for each others tongues to enter our mouths. I feel like people are watching us but I don't care. This is now one of the best moments in my life. We pull away gasping for air and decide to get up. Looking at the time I tell Ash its time for lunch. "Lunch oh boy am I happy." "Ash we had breakfast only a few hours ago." I tell him. 

We eat our food and go back to our room. I decide to take my laptop out and put a movie on for us. Suddenly Ash asks me one of the most embarrassing questions. "Lillie I need to use the bathroom and since I can't walk I need your help." Ash shy fully says. I sigh and help him up. we walk to the bathroom and I'm praying to Arceus no maids or butlers walk by. We get to the bathroom and I have to hold Ash so he can stand. I hold Ash by the hips and he starts to use the bathroom. I tried my hardest but I couldn't resist I decide to look at his area. I peek and he doesn't realize so I thought but I get a good look at whats down there. I feel my face heat up exponentially. 

Soon Ash is done using the bathroom and we make our way back to the bedroom. "Hey Lillie." "Yeah?" "How come you were looking down there?" I feel my face blow up. I hide my face with my hands but I feel my hands pulled off my face. "Were you curious?" "YES! Ok? I'm a perverted girl who doesn't deserve you. I'm sorry." I cry. "Lillie, please, don't say that. I didn't mind." He comforts. "Wait really?" I sniffle. He nods. "I acutually want to do IT with you." Ash says. "O-ok." I say quivering. Calming down I get up and lock the door.

To Be Continued