Chapter 4: Suprise

Bills Pov:

Dipper looked really surprised "I'm not that stupid Pine tree." I said. "H-how.." Dipper whispers. "Heh you made it obvious for me my little soulmate..."  I say. A blush spread across Dippers face. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Come on Pine tree." I got up and put out a hand to help him up. He looked suspicious at first but grabbed my hand. I helped him up and we started walking. "Where are we going?" Dipper asked. "The Fearimid (That how you spell it?)  Pine tree." I answer. As we are walking I hear something. "What was that?" I ask. Pine tree didn't know but seemed alert. I decided to yell like a brilliant person I am. "Who's there?!" The person responded with "Why did you do this to us Dipper!" The voice yelled.  Dipper looked panicked and recognize the voice. The person stepped out of the bushes it was good old Ford. "I didn't do anything!" Dipper yelled back. "You broke the rift that suddenly appeared again!" Ford yelled. "Because I was mad at you guys I came home early and found out Bill was back and had the rift I went downstairs to tell you but you were busy trash talking me!" Dipper yelled and looked like he was going to cry. "We because your useless you little shit now get over here!" Ford yelled at him. "Alright enough he's mine now sixer!" I growled.  "He's my niece!" Ford argued. "He's my soulmate!" I  argued back. Ford turned pale then back with a smirk on his face. "Ha! Why would you love him!" Ford yelled. "Betty wouldn't lie we both know that!" I yelled. Dipper had tears in his eyes. I hugged Dipper from behind and said "Don't worry Ursa love." Ford looked shocked at the name. He tried to say something but couldn't and ran towards the "Mystery Shack". "Finally he's gone." I mumbled. "Yeah.." Dipper agreed.

______________________________________

Ursa and Dipper are the same person don't forget that! -Betty