Chapter 8: Joining

Fiddleford Pov:

"So we heard you two wanted join us right?" Bill said. "Well guess you heard right." I said. "You guys wanna stay at the fearimid or glasses house?" Bill asked. "Well I've answered so why don't you decide Fordsy." I said. "I wanna stay at Fiddles house." Ford said. "That's fines by me." Bill said. "Then its decided!" Dipper said. "By the way are we gonna take down that shield soon?" Ford said. "Oh yeah lets go!" Dipper said running to the shield. "Wait up some of us have an old body you know!" Ford says. Bill laughs and says "Don't worry we'll fix that soon!" "Wait what?" Ford says confused.
Dipper bursts out laughing as we stop at the edge of Gravity Falls. "Ok..." Ford says. He touches where the shields supposed to be. Makes a circular hand motion. Then we see the shield see the shield then I collapsed. "Its gone now." Ford says. Bill just looks like he could have done that ages ago. "Oh my I'm stupid..." Bill says. Dipper laughs again. "We have to go now meet with us tomorrow ok?" Bill said. "Ok see ya." Ford said. "Bye!" Dipper said. "Come on Fordsy." I say.

Bills Pov:

"You knew how to take down the shield the hole time didn't you?" I ask. "Of course I did!" He giggles. I give him a glare and say "Pine trees gonna be punished~". "Wait what.." I start walk towards him. He runs and I say "That's useless~" He starts Flying with his wings. "Shit get back here!" I yell. I teleport in front of him and grab him. "You can't run from me~" I say. "No no no no no no!" He says. "To late Pine tree~"

____________________________________
Yay posted one! -Betty