prologue

Prologue:-

Viraj pov:-

"I want my money Dev. Send him the notice that Viraj goenka want his money"

"We did but he is still not paying. Playing you know who my dad is card" Dev replied and I nodded.

"Let's go see who his Dad is" i said getting up from my chair.

When i reached the office of khurana's i went straight for him Sameer khurana the receptionist try to stop me "sir do you have an appointment"

"Yes, call your boss and tell him that Viraj goenka wants to meet him"

"You can go in sir"

When i entered the office he was smoking. "Look dude i don't have your money now so don't come here again and again."

I smiled at him and punched him hard in his stomach he screamed and try to stop me but i gripped his hand and throw him on the floor kicking his stomach again and again.
"Don't scream or daddy dear will know about you Sameer..."

"You know who my dad is" he said holding his stomach.

"Yes. I know that's why am telling you don't scream or daddy dear will know"

"Now. Listen to me you son of a bitch two days that's all you have. I want full payment of my money or this body of your won't be in working condition anymore.

I was leaving when the elevator opened and a girl came out. Wearing a pink suit. Milky white skin. Her suit is matching her lips. Her eyes shinning She has pencil in her hand and the other has files.

"Ridhima come here please" someone said "coming" and she ran towards the voice.

"Ridhima" intresting i said smirking.
____________________________________

Meet Viraj goenka.

And tell me what you think of him.
It's going to be fun.

The story will start in may. Till then enjoy the prologue.

Please share your views about the prologue. Honest review.😄