chapter 2

"sir. The information you asked about miss Ridhima" soumya my PA said and i took the file from him. i Nodded at him to leave And he left.

When he left i opened the file and saw her picture Ridhima.

Name:- Ridhima
Parents:- not mentioned. Orphan
Education:- BBA
Relationship status :- engaged to Sameer khurana.

And i closed the file, took deep breaths to calm my nerves. She is engaged to that son of a bitch. I am only seeing red colour of aggression. No one can have you. This girl is affecting me in a way no one ever has. You are mine, Ridhima only mine.

Ridhima POV:-

"Sameer please am not comfortable with this. We are engaged and after marriage we can do whatever we want. Please don't force me for something i don't want to do" i said getting away from him.

"Not again Ridhima" he mumbled.

"Sameer please"

Sameer and i are engaged for 2 months now. After i started working here as his secretary we started dating. I was not comfortable with that first but after some time i gave in and went on a date with him i was expecting him to be a flirt but he is not.And when he proposed i was on cloud nine. Being an orphan i crave for family.

"We are already engaged. I gave up everything for you. Smoking, drinking casino games everything. I even fought with my family when they didn't accepted you because you are an orphan what more do you want Ridhima" he asked angrily.

"I want respect sameer, if u can quit all these things can't you wait till we get married.."

"And can't you stop being selfish for once" he said and left from my home shutting the door behind him.

The girl is orphan you know what kind of children live in orphanage. Illegitimate. Their parents don't even want them. they are ashamed. Her mother might be some characterless woman and am sure she is same like her. Tell me how you manipulated my son you bitch that he is ready to go against our wishes. I still remember the words his mother said when he introduced me to his parents. And they still hurt me.

I promised myself that I won't be disrespected again. I might be an orphan but i have my self respect. I don't know about my parents but my children will be respected in this society. I always draw the line for myself I will not be involved in random relationship i am a one man woman and I'll be one. And i know Sameer he loves me alot he is just angry but I'll handle him. After all am his fiance and with that thought i went to kitchen to bake his favourite cake.

Viraj pov

I was waiting for her outside her house and she came out wearing a light red suite. The colour suits her.
She was smiling to herself as if imagining something. I fisted my hand to control myself. "Fucking beautiful"

I got out of my car and went to her
"Ridhima right" i asked her and she looked at me. Her brows knitting together and her nose scrunched a little. "Yes. Who are you" she asked in her soft voice.

"Viraj goenka. Can we talk" i asked her and she shook her head "am sorry mr. Goenka but i dont talk to strangers. Please leave"

"I am not a stranger. I came to your office two days ago to meet your fiance, i saw you their"

"How do you know am engaged. This is not in public knowledge. Only family and friends know this, so how do you know this. Who are you" she asked me and i can see the panic in her eyes.

"Calm down lady. There is nothing i want to know and couldn't know. And i want to know you, in every way" i said going closer to her smiling my best smile.

"Look mr. Goenka i am not interested in you. And you know am already engaged so please don't disturb me again. Please leave from here" she said looking at me in my eyes.

"I can't do that. You see you are beautiful and am interested in you alot. Come with me, leave that khurana and the job. Come with me and live like a queen" i said and she suddenly looked angry.

"Shut up. Who do you think you are and what do you think of me. I don't like people like you. And as far as leaving Sameer is concerned i love him more than my life itself, i won't leave him. Don't try to come near me again or I'll complain about you" she replied angrily and left from there.

"Intresting" i murmured and called dev. "I want to know about this Sameer khurana dev. Every single thing about him"

If i want something,i get that thing miss Ridhima and i want you.

When i reached office dev was already sitting there "what is running in your mind"

"Nothing that concern you. Now what are u doing here"

"Viraj we had our money why are you interested in that khurana now"

"He has something i want for myself and i will have her. Anymore questions if not then get out" i siad sitting on my chair and looking at him.

"Hope you won't do something crazy" with that he left closing the door.

For the first time a girl is not interested in me, Viraj goenka. something is special about her the way she spoke to me. I thought it just simple attraction and will go away in an hour or two but it didn't. So finally in decided to meet her today and end this torture. But that girl she has spark which is making me crazy and insane.

I called dev after 4 hours. "Yes"

"Information"

"Am coming. Am not liking it.." he was saying but I disconnected the call. Not interested in his bickering. And i heard a knock before i can say anything the door opened and dev eneterd looking pissed.

" I am not liking the thing you are doing" he said smirking.

"Done. Now tell me"

"Alright. Sameer khurana only child.
Brat he is. 25 years. His dad wants him to be responsible so he asked her to join company. Which he did but didn't work only for fun. Met this girl Ridhima got engaged. He is an addictive casino player. Not only us, but has debt with other hotels too. Plays the same daddy card everywhere so no one asked for money. They just simply ban him. came here two months ago. But ofcourse he paid us because of you."

"Addictive. Good so did he come back here"

"After what you did. I don't think so. Why are you interested. Viraj tell me"

"Dev. You are my younger brother. Don't question me. Leave" he looked pissed as hell but that's his problem not mine.

I will give you one more chance Ridhima if you agree to my demand than alright if not than we will play my favourite game darling.