chapter 4

Viraj pov

I tried my best to coax you but it seems you love it hard way Ridhima. Your name. Your face. Your lips. I can't get them out of head. And imagining that brat having you is like thousands of insects are running on me. I Viraj goenka never felt like this for a girl.
What is special about you that i can't stop thinking about you.

This frustration is taking over me so i went to my gym to kill it. I was kicking the dummy when dev eneterd.

"Do i want to know what is running in this crazy mind of yours"

"I don't think so"

"Viraj stop this. 10 crore. On house."

Now he is annoying me i stopped kicking the dummy and went to him
"Stop annoying me. You are my brother but that doesn't mean you can come here anytime and disturb me or question my decision"

"Exactly, I am your brother that's why am asking you"

If he would have been someone else he would have stopped questioning me. But dev he is not anyone and he bloody doesn't fear me.

"What is this about"

I didn't bother to answer him and continued kicking it. When he understood that i won't answer him he left.

I was waiting for the night to start and exactly at eight i entered casino.

"Sir. The private game room is ready and what you said is also ready. I have personally invited mr. Khurana here"
Mr. Mehta said and i smiled at him "do what i told you and you will be rewarded"

I was sitting on my chair and then he entered with a fucking grin on his face. Over confident oh. It will be fun.

As i planned he started drinking after he won two games from me . And he won the third as well. The guy who he came with was cheering him up. While my brother dev looked annoyed and bored.

He can be happy as much as he want but cards are my game. No one can defeat me in this not when i own the fucking hotel and I'll be damn if i let a brat win in my own hotel that too from me.

"I won. You see mr. Goenka you came to my office and beat me and here i came and beat you without even using my hands. Ten crore you lost it" he said happily collecting the chips.

Dev looked at me his face showing no emotion but his eyes are looking boring.

"Hmm. Right khurana . One more game than" I asked goading him

"No. I won't you see i am happy with this win"

"Scared or couldn't afford the big game"

I was right he sat down. Brat the couldn't afford works with him
"How much"

"50 crore"

His eyes got wide "50 crore"

I nodded at him and he smiled done let's play.

After 15 minutes he was sitting there silently. Lost.failed.

And i got up from my chair while dev already left.

"50 crore" i said and he gulped.

"I don't have that kind of money" he replied scared and smiled "but your dad does"

"No. Not dad. He will kill me. Please i can't pay that much" he begged and i pretend thinking "but i won't something khurana. What else you have which intrest me .. na you don't have anything so i think your hands will do" i said and he paled.

"Please don't. You can have anything you want. my watch. My car anything"

"Even your fiance" i asked him and he looked at me. "What did you say"

"Your fiance. I want her"

"Ridhima...."

I fisted my hands and smiled "yes. Ridhima. Her or daddy will pay the money you lost. Or i can simply break your hands. Choice is yours"

He was silent for a minute and then he spoke "have her. But i won't be paying you any money and you won't tell dad about this" he said looking calm.

I want to kill him but i somehow calmed myself. Smiling i went to him "but first i want her with me"

"It will take a little time she is vigilant about everything but i can manage her i will bring her to you" he said without a flicker of guilt.

"One day. That's all you have or you know me. This time i won't stop with few kicks but you will loose many things in this body of yours" i said and he gulped again.

"No. I will bring her i promise but don't do anything with me"

I nodded at him and signalled him to leave.

Ridhima POV

It feels empty and hollow. Today i broke my engagement with sameer. I missed our fights and our moments. Am I really being selfish. He helped me with everything finding this house. Decorating it. He helped me with cooking. I miss you Sameer please come back.

And as if gid has heard my prayers i was thinking about him and i received a msg from him. I immediately opened it and read.
"I am sorry please forgive me"

I felt happy reading it. I know Sameer he loves me he can't live without me. I msg him too.

"You hurt me Sameer. What you said was really bad" and i sent it and after two minutes i received another msg and i opened it.

"I am sorry baby. I was angry. And you know in a anger i do stupid things. Please forgive you Sameer and come back to me"

"Okay" i replied.

"Good then meet ne tomorrow morning so that i can apologise properly" his next msg says. And i smiled reading it.

I love you Sameer.

I couldn't sleep whole night. Just thinking about getting married to Sameer what my life will be after marriage. His parents might not accept us first but i will do my best to win them. Making breakfast for Sameer in morning and then leaving for office with him. I feel like my future is beautiful with a family of my own. I don't know when night turned into day and my alarm started ringing.

I got up from bed and got read for office. I wore my best dress. My yellow suite. And i left for office. When i entered inside Sameer's office he was standing there with roses in his hands.he came and hugged me and i hugged him tightly "am sorry. Am really sorry. You know i love u right baby. Please forgive me" he said hugging me tightly.

"I do. But please don't do something mike this ever again Sameer it hurts when you said that" i said leaving him

"I won't but come with me now"

"Where." I asked him.

"Trust me i won't do anything with you. I promise" he said and took his hand.

We sat in his car and he stay driving me. After sometime the road looked empty. And the area too looked strange. "Sameer where are we going"

"Somewhere. Calm down and trust me" he siad and i tried to remain calm.

"Sameer please tell me" i asked him again but he sighed and didn't reply.

"Here" he said and stopped the car. When i got out i saw a beautifully decorated table which has plates set. Over it.

"Breakfast date for you baby" he said and i finally calm down.

We sat down and started eating. I am feeling happy. We talked and about marriage and house but suddenly i feel strange. "Sameer i don't know i am not feeling good..." And blackness cameover me.