chapter 5

Viraj pov

"I have her. I am driving to your home I'll be there in 2 hours" Sameer Said and i smirked "am waiting" and i disconnected the call.

Am waiting for you my queen. You should not have challenged me. But what can i do. I want you and you were reluctant. So i did what i had to.

"John. I want my chopper here in 3 hours. And have you done all the arrangements there in rajasthan"

"Yes sir. Your house there is ready for you. All the arrangements are done per your taste" John replied looking down.

"Good"

Since i have two hours to wait for my queen so i opened my laptop and looked at the profit ratio of my various hotels and casinos. I was busy in my work when someone knocked. "Come in"

"Sir, mr. Khurana is here" John said.

I closed my laptop and got up to welcome my queen. "Is everything ready John"

"Every single thing sir" i chuckled at that.

When I went out. He was sitting on my sofa. "John change this sofa when he left"

"Sir" he replied looking at the sofa.

When i reached the place he was sitting he stood up and smirked looking at me. He is annoying me now. I glanced towards my queen she was laying on sofa. Unconscious. I fisted my hands and sighed. I am sorry mom am going against my words. But he deserve it mom. I'll handle your food for a month again.

"Viraj. Here she is" he said.

Have you made the arrangements about her being with me. Will anyone try to find her out" i asked him.

"Naa man. I handled that. she always wanted to work for orphan children she applied for a program regarding that. I wrote an application that she will be going there. And who will try to find her she has no one except for me.and she didn't make many friends so no issues" i nodded at him it's getting better and better.

" Am telling you she is feisty. Never let me touch herself. I wasted 3 months on her and bitch never kissed me." He said and i laughed at him.

"Good or i would have killed you" i answered smirking. He paled but got over what i said "joking i get it man"

"No you didn't" i said and turned to John who was standing behind he already has his phone out. "John call mr. Khurana and tell him that his son had an accident"

"Excuse me. What are you saying" he asked looking nervous now. And i moved towards him "and said that he broke his ribs. He has fracture in leg. His hands got broken too and he has head injury. In short his son is practically paralyzed"

"Sir" John replied smiling.

"Viraj. You can't do this we had a deal her in exchange of money" he said refering to my queen.

"You son of a bitch The deal is still same. I am not doing this because of money. You fulfill that promise but you have to be punished for touching what's mine. You dare to put your hands on my queen. You dare to drug her. And you dare to sold her. Your biggest mistake calling my queen a bitch" with that i gripped his collar and started painting him with my fists and legs.

"Noo please don't do this" he screamed in pain but i am liking it one more push and his hand is out of his socket. "Aahhhhh"

Ridhima POV.

"Ahhhhhh" i tried to open my eyes, still not able to open them Fully but i heared someone screaming just voice. With great difficulty i opened my eyes still blurry but i saw Sameer laying on floor. Two men were beating him. I wanted to get up and help him i tried to speak but i couldn't. Screaming was the only thing I was hearing. And then "no. Please don't do this to me"
They are beating my Sameer mercilessly and am not able to help him.

"Samee...Sameer" i tried calling him but only able to whisper his name. And then the man turned gripping Sameer's face. Viraj. It's Viraj who is beating Sameer. And Sameer is laying there on floor he was not moving. And viraj was shaking him. "Is he dead John" i heard him and then blackness came again.

I tried to open my eyes. Why am having this headache and when i was able to open my eyes i closed them again. Light is making my head even more painful.

I sat down and then open my eyes again and suddenly i remembered Sameer laying on floor bleeding. "Sameer" i screamed his name. I got up and frozed . Where am i. This is not my house. Where is Sameer. This room where am i. I looked at myself what clothes am wearing.

I ran towards the door and knocked it hardly. "Someone here. Please open the door" i was screaming but no response.

"Sameer...." I screamed his name.

Where are you Sameer. Are you all right and suddenly i remember viraj's word. Is he dead John.

"No...no..no. nothing can happen to him he is my only family. I can't live without him. Please god take my life but let my Sameer be alright" i said
to myself.

I started beating the door. My hands are aching but no one is answering.

"Please someone answer me. Help me.please" i was crying now. This morning I was happy and dreaming about my future and now... Everything has changed.

I was crying and sobbing. Praying to god that someone come and help me when i head the door being opened. I got up and shocked again

"Viraj. What are you doing here. Where is my Sameer. What did you do with him " i yelled at him and he came closer to me. I was crying my hands were aching after beating the door. And mey head was in alot of pain. But it doesn't matter my Sameer does.

Is he dead John. I can still hear these words. "Where is Sameer tell me" i screamed. But he didn't spoke.

"He is no more in your life. Forget about him. I told you forget him and come with me but you didn't so i did what i had to my queen" he said smirking and i slapped him.

"How dare you speak to me like this. What did you do to him answer me you monster" i yelled at him and he gripped my hand tightly that i feel pain in my shoulder blades. "Don't. Ever. Try. To .do. this. Again. Or i won't be responsible for anything. Do you understand me" he said and left me.

"Where is Sameer" i asked him again.

"What did i told you. Forget about him he is no more in your life. You are mine now" he said that and came closer to me gripped my face "you are mine my queen"