Chapter 3

You slowly awoke from your dreamless sleep, sitting up and rubbing the back of your head as you felt a shooting pain run through it. You recognized the feeling of a bandage as you rubbed the back of your head and came to the conclusion someone must have wrapped it up.

I must have hurt my head hard when I fell from my window. Wait, my window! That robotic voice from the puppet looking thing! A-And the arrow! What the hell?!

It appeared to be sometime in the night and you were able to see the moon and the stars out the window.

You slid out of the bed you were laid in and stood up, recognizing it as the school's nurses office. The familiar sound of typing on a keyboard drew you do a small desk where a young nurse sat.

She must have taken the night shift.

"Excuse me miss but, how was I brought here?"

You scratch the top of your head and the young woman looked up, offering you a gentle smile.

"A young man named Giorno Giovanna brought you in, he said you hit your head pretty hard so I bandaged it. Take some pain killers and go back to bed to get rest. The nurses will check on you in the morning to see if you're ok to leave."

She passed you two white pills and a cup of water which you gratefully took. You walked back to your bed and set the water on the bedside table.

Giorno Giovanna... I'll have to thank him for that later and just act as if nothing happened. Yep, just ignore it all and go back to normal.

You closed your eyes and smiled to yourself, nodding, happy with your plan. You fell asleep fairly quickly but it felt like seconds before you woke up again to the morning sun.

Why is the sun so bright... why is it pink... why does it have turquoise eyes... wait the sun doesn't have eyes.

Your eyes widened after sleepily looking at the blond male who looked like he was glowing from the sun coming from behind him through the window.

"aaaAAAAHHHH"

You scrambled back while yelling. Seeing a handsome young boy who was acting strange yesterday stand in front of you as you woke up want exactly what you expected to see.

"What the hell are you doing here?! How long have you been watching me sleep?!"

"Just a few minutes, I came to check if you were ok and I apologize if I scared you, now please come with me, I need to be somewhere and you need to be there too."

You gave him a strange face and hesitantly nodded. You slipped on your shoes on and stood up, thinking that if you go with him you'll get answers. Last night you swore to just ignore it but you couldn't.

They say curiosity killed the cat, and that's what almost happened last night when you couldn't help yourself from watching the scene last night.

Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

So you'd be dammed if you weren't able to get the answers you deserved.

The walk was silent, neither of you spoke. You and realized quickly Giorno was still holding the lighter, and it was lit.

So they must have gotten rid of that puppet thing. But how. Should I ask him? And who was that silver-haired guy?

"Y/n. We're here."

You lost your train of thought when he spoke.

"Giorno... why are we at the prison?"

"I'll explain that soon, now just wait out here I'll be right back."

Great so you say I need to come but I don't even go in what the hell.

You leaned against the building and waited while Giorno stood before Polpo. He watched as he consumed a pizza larger than himself. Giorno was disgusted him, a man that took an innocent life and tried to take another.

"I believe that God forgives even murder."

A golden pin was flipped through the air and landed on the pad for Giorno to take. But that wasn't enough for him.

Y/n, the sweet girl he saw almost every morning as she walked out of her dorm, the sweet girl who wanted nothing more than to live a normal life, was dragged into this. And he couldn't stand it.

He reached his hand past the pin, changing a gun to take the form of a banana. As soon as Polpo closed his eyes to sip his wine he grabbed an extra pin. Once he had the two pins, he exited the cell satisfied.

Aye it's ya boi uuh skinny penis.

Now I think you understand where this is going with the whole 'Giorno stoke an extra pin' thing.

My cursed advice for the day: If someone doesn't like you just kill their fucking dog lmao.