Chapter 10

You sat on the couch drinking a chilled coke. It felt like everything had calmed down after what happened in Pompeii. Despite the strange turtle stand user. And being sucked into a turtle. But being an aspiring marine biologist you were weirdly happy about this. But you had gotten a chance to change into a different set of clothing introduce yourself properly to the team.

You gazed at the ceiling while drinking your coke, not noticing the looks coming from Trish and Bucciarati.

If animals can become stand users then if they reproduce will their offspring also have stands? If so what would happen with gorillas or monkeys? Planet of the Apes could become real. They could overthrow us. There's no telling what they are capable of, they can be dangerous enough without stands but with a stand, they'd be powerful.  We'd need to make an alliance early into the war-

"Y/n..."

You were taking a sip of your coke and looked to Trish who had spoken your name. It was the first time you had heard her voice.

You hummed in response and finished your sip. Bringing the cup away from your lips and gave her a proper response.

"Yeah?"

Bruno watched the two of you like a hawk.

"Can you check me?"

You raised an eyebrow as she stood up.

"What do you- oh. Y-yeah I can do that."

You cursed yourself from stuttering and placed your drink down. Approaching Trish who had her back turned to you.

"Just your skirt o-or your underwear too?"

"Both please."

Your mouth went dry and you couldn't let out a response. Bruno watching you with a blank face but confused greatly.

You lowered your eyes down her back and looked at her skirt.

"Your skirt is fine."

There was no response and you took that as a sign to continue. You lifted up the back of her skirt and popped your head underneath it, so the boys wouldn't be able to see but you could still check her. You gulped and felt your face getting warmer. No other girl had ever had this effect on you before. It was a bit overwhelming for you.

You tried to keep your eyes on checking her panties and didn't let them wander to her thighs. It felt like hours of torture for you but it was only a few seconds until you came out from under the skirt.

"Y-yep you're all good! I-if you think you're going to start I can go shopping next time we're near a store!"

You grabbed your coke and took a sip of it to clear your throat. Bruno was sitting in shock at what he just saw. Of course, he didn't know what was going on or why you just did that.

"That won't be necessary. Thank you."

You nodded and went to lean on the wall you were standing by previously and Trish sat down. Sipping on her water and flipping through magazines. Your face was painted red and Trish saw this out of the corner of her eye.

She felt very satisfied with the reaction she got out of you while she herself held back a blush. It was very unnecessary. And she knew that perfectly well.

"Are you paying attention?! I can't eat this banana!"

There was a dry and wheezy voice that caught your attention. Glad that you could distract yourself from the situation you just experienced. But not so happy when you saw what was going on.