Chapter 24

Ocean Man was gone and you could see the coliseum across the road.

It took me a while to finish him, everyone's probably there by now.

You looked at it while standing and took a moment to rest. You had bruises on your back from the rock pillar that fell on you, small cuts from the glass that had left a bit of blood on your arms, a clean hole through your shoulder that was bleeding badly, more bruises on your back with small cuts from the rocks that made it past the acid barrier, and scrapes and cuts from when you were swimming away from the sharp rocks.

To say the least, you were a bit bloody and bruised up. But you stood proud, you were proud of yourself and your stand. You were able to defeat someone more powerful than you on your own. Just you and Ocean Man.

You took a deep breath and you started to walk to the entrance of the coliseum. Still barefoot and you could feel the cold pavement against your feet.

You looked both ways before crossing the street like always and made your way towards the entrance. You saw everyone outside the turtle minus Narancia in front of the entrance and you smiled.

They made it!

You started jogging to them but your feet were sore and hurt too much from exhaustion and with no protection and your shoulder that was wounded hurt from the movement.

Ow- ow ow no, I'll walk, walking is a good idea.

You moved your hand to hold your shoulder and slowed down, switching back to walking and they walked inside.

You were quite the sight to pedestrians and ordinary people. You imagined people looked at you the same way you looked at Giorno when he was fighting Black Sabbath back at the school.

You made it into the coliseum but before you could take your next step you were somehow already on the stairs when you hadn't even gotten to them yet.

"Time skipped! He's here!"

You heard Giorno's voice from up the stairs and around the corner. You dropped your hand from your shoulder and reached the top of the staircase just in time to see a man in a wheelchair being thrown into the air.

Oh my god... the stand user was right... he is disabled, he is in a wheelchair.

You didn't question the fact that a man in a wheelchair was literally in the air, you just focused on the fact that Secco was right.

You saw what looked like the torso of a metal stand climbing in the air and rushed to lean over the edge of the barrier.

"Y/n!"

You didn't want to look away from what was happening but you did anyway and looked at Giorno. The group looked at you shocked and Trish and Fugo both ran forward.

"Y/n what happened?"

"Are you ok?"

They spoke at the same time so the words got mixed up and they instantly looked at each other. Their eyes narrowing again.

"Shh..."

You quietly shushed them and time skipped, you were in the middle of the coliseum.

You watched the stand start to turn into mush and the stand arrow drop from it.

"Y/n!"

You turned to look away again and saw Bruno on the ground. He couldn't stand properly and it looked like the mold got to him before Mista and Giorno could stop it, the mold itself was gone but the damage was still there.