The Amusement Park

(Y/N) Pov or First Person POV

"Sleep, I needed so much sleep." I said sleepily. I was very tired today, why was I tired? Well yesterday my very awesome dad Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) let me go on some hero jobs with him the worst mistake, the ABSOLUTE WORST. I stayed up all day and night helping him with paperwork. It was so boring and he brought Dadzawa A.K.A Eraserhead, it made it even more boring. 

So I am currently lying on my bed just waking up from a well deserved nap, and then my phone buzzed. I read the contact and it said "Iida💙." I currently had a small maybe big crush on him. I grabbed my phone eager to see what he texted me.

Iida💙 

Hey, (Y/N) do you want to go the amusement park that just opened its Saturday so I'm free.

(I responded very quickly)

(Y/N)

Sure! When do you want to go.

{...}

Iida💙 

I'll come pick you up at 5.

(Y/N)

👌

Tenya's POV

*Air chopping in excitement*

(Y/N) POV / First Person POV

All the sleepynes vanished from my eyes and hopped out of bed. I go to my bathroom and did my routine. I check the time it was 4:20 (0w0) I rushed to get a simple makeup done and went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

 I check the time it was 4:20 (0w0) I rushed to get a simple makeup done and went to my closet and picked out my outfit

(With your hair color and you can choose your make-up you don't have to wear it if you don't want to 👍)

I looked in the mirror and threw up finger guns at myself and ran to get my house keys. Then wrote a note for dad to say I was going out.

The note:

Dear Fahder (Fah-der)

I am going to the amusement park with my friend. Don't come there and embarrass me, I love you thanks for letting me work with you yesterday! I'll be back by 7 or so.

Love, (Y/N) your Dahder (dah-der) 

I left the note on the table and waited anxiously for the door bell to ring. It was almost 5 and i waited and waited. Then I heard a knock. I looked through the peephole and saw Tenya. I opened the door and saw him gathering himself. 

"Hello there Sir Tenya are you here to escort me to the amusement park?"

Tenya was flustered but responded with...

"Of course Ma'Lady shall we be off" Tenya said as he lifted his arm out for me to take it.

"We shall" I took his arm and we began to walk to the amusement park.

(Time Skip)

(Y/N) POV

"Here we are." Tenya said and he looked around. I was very excited so I found the biggest ride and grabbed his arm and ran us to it. 

"Let's go on this one!" I said practically jumping up and down.

"Ok let's go then." Iida agreed 

We waited in line for about 10 minutes until we were finally on the ride.

"You ready Tenya?" I said 

"As I'll ever be." Tenya replied.

The ride started to go up a hill and over until it started to go backwards. I held on to Tenya's arm and screamed for joy. Tenya on the other hand looked like he was gonna puke. 

The ride was over very fast and I had adrenaline running threw my body and Tenya...well lets say he looked ShOoKeTh.

We went on so many rides and got some food but it was soon time for me to go back home, so Tenya offered to walk me home. On our way back we walked in silence, and our hands brushed against each other. I held his hand and looked at him and he was blushing more than that one time with Todoroki (Deku: ITS YOUR POWER TODOROKI *fire*). We finally arrived at my house and I looked at Tenya.

"So this is my stop" I said hoping to extend our time in someway. 

"Yeah." He replied. We stared at each other for a minute until I finally had enough.

"I like you Tenya!" I said as I muster all the confidence in my body.

"I like you ok? Like alot and I jus-" I was cut of by a soft feeling on my lips. He kissed me. I couldn't believe it I thought I might just die. 

"I like you too (Y/N)." Tenya said

I was blushing like crazy and I looked in his eyes and kissed him again but more passionately. I cupped his face in my hands and enjoyed every moment of this. We separated for air and it was silent until of course I broke it.

"So does this mean we're dating now?" I asked just for reassurance

"Yeah." Tenya replied 

He kissed me on the forehead and said goodnight and I left to go in my house and Tenya went home.

Once I walked in I saw something I could never unsee. My dad and Aizawa in a very heated makeout session. My dad looked at me.

"So who's the boy?" He asked.

"Who's the Man?" I asked with a little sass in my voice.

"You know who this is." Dad said, two can play at that game.

"You know the boy outside is too." I said feeling I have won this battle.

"Right, so y'all dating?" He asked.

"Yup." I said 

"Ok then uh goodnight?"He said more as a question then a statement.

"Goodnight Fathers of mine." I left to go upstairs after that remark.

I went up stairs and quietly celebrated my first kiss and having Tenya as a boyfriend. I soon got off my high horse and went to bed after that I don't think I could sleep.

(Hello I am back and Happy 2020, Thx for the support and I will see you soon!!!")