Don't talk about her like that! (Part 2)

(B/N)= Bully Name

                                                                                                                                                                                              '(Y/N) Thinking'

'Tenya Thinking'

                                                                                                                                                                                              'Both Thinking'

(E/C)= Eye Color

(S/C)= Skin Color

(Y/N) POV

The sun seeps through my eyes as they flutter open. I turn over to see blue hair and chiseled face. 'Tenya' I thought to my self. I looked down and saw his arm protectively wrapped around my waist. I look up at him and brush my hands through his hair. He begins to stir in his sleep and opens his eyes. 

Tenya's POV

I open my eyes to see (Y/N) running her fingers through my hair. A light dusting of red consumes my face as I look into those beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Good Morning." I say

(Y/N) POV

"Good Morning Tenya" I respond. I sit up feeling his arms slip away from my waist. I stretch and yawn. Then get of the bed. I look at Tenya and say "So, what do you want to do today? We don't have school." I looked him in the eye waiting for a answer.

"We can go get milk tea." He said in a scruffy morning voice.

"Alright, but I need clothes." I said.

"Your dad said he would bring some when I talked to him last night since he is going to do some hero work with Erasurehead." Tenya responded.

"Pffft, yeah right 'hero work'" I said in disbelief

Tenya looked at me with a curious glance and got up from the bed.

"I'll get you some towels so you can take a shower." Tenya walks over to a closet in the hallway to get the towels.

Time Skip To Milk Tea Cafe brought to you by BMO from Adventure Time!

(Y/N) POV

'Wow this is a nice cafe'  I thought

"Alright what do you want." Tenya asked.

"Um, I'll get the Strawberry milk tea with honey boba"  I answered.

"OK, go sit at that table and i'll get your drink for you." Tenya pointed to a table near the window.

"Oh, alright, thanks Tenya!" I went to the table with a smile accented with a light blush on my face.

I sat down and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day. I turned to look at Tenya who was in the line, looking back at me. I waved and smiled a bit, and he returned that smile. I look out side the window again but to my disappointment. (B/N) was outside with their little gang. I look away quickly but they enter the cafe.

"Oh look what we have here, a little bitch." (B/N) taunts 

"S-Shut up." I try to fight back.

"You mind getting up this is my seat." (B/N) says

"No, no its not." I say with the little bit on confidence left in me.

"Look here you little bitch, if you don't move right now i'll make you scream louder than you scream with your quirk." (B/N) licked their lips and moved closer.

"I'll say it once more time get the fu-" (B/N) was cut off.

"What is going here?" Tenya comes into the conversation with drinks in hand.

"Wouldn't you like to know." (B/N) replied.

"Excuse me but I am sitting here, so I would like you to move." Tenya asked politely

"Why so formal grandpa." (B/N) retorted.

Tenya puts down the tea, and looks (B/N) in the eyes.

"You know what I am being kinda formal. So I will ask once more for you to get the FUCK out or I will make you." Tenya cursed.

'Tenya cursed! Holy shit that's lowkey hot' I thought a small blush on my face.

"Make me then, grandpa." (B/N) challenged.

Tenya's engines ejected and he grabbed (B/N) by the shoulders ran out of the cafe and came back without (B/N).

"You too, leave!" Tenya said to the rest of the bully's as they left to go to find where (B/N) was.

Once they left I burst out laughing.

Tenya started to giggle into a full out laugh.

"You cursed!" I said through laughs. 

Tenya blushed and we looked at each other.

"Cute"  we both thought.

"Thanks Tenya." I thanked him while blushing.

"Yeah, no problem" Tenya responded

'No problem at all' He thought.

Time skip brought to you by Animal Crossing New Horizons!

We were on the way back to Tenya's house and our hands brushed up against each other.

We interlocked hands and looked at each other.

"So." We both said at the same time. I laughed.

"You know you're cute when you laugh." Tenya said.

I looked at him and hugged him

"What's this for?" He asked.

"Thank you for today I really appreciate it" I answered.

"Well anything for you sweetheart." He hugged back.

We hugged for a few minutes then I looked up. He looked me in the eyes.

He leaned down and planted his lips onto mine and I melted into the kiss.

Meanwhile with (B/N) 

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I" They yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. I hope you are all safe during the outbreak!😷 I'm sorry it took so long to update this story! Anyway WASH YOUR HANDS and be safe! Mwah!