Harry Potter (AU)

Y/N's POV

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The sorting hat screamed.

The Hufflepuff table erupted with applause. I went to sit down at my table. I looked over to the  Ravenclaw table to see Tenya. We have been friends since we were kids, and to be honest I had a massive crush on him. I don't see how it could work out though, since I'm a Hufflepuff and he's a Ravenclaw. I wish we were in the same house.

Tenya's POV

I look over to see (Y/N) sitting at the Hufflepuff table. I wish we were in the same house. Maybe we will have the same classes.

Time Skip brought to you by Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang.

(Y/N)'s POV

Today I had Potions with the Ravenclaws which meant Tenya was in that class. Potions is actually my least favorite subject but I am good at it. 

I was on my way to potions when I saw Tenya walking the same way. I speed up my pace to get next to him.

"Hey, Tenya" I say to him.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)" He responded.

"So, you wanna walk to potions together" I said pink dusting my face.

"Sure." He said as we began to walk to Potions class.

Time skip to lunch

(Y/N) POV

It was lunch time, and my plan "Tenya please love me" is a go. I walked over to the Ravenclaw table getting weird looks from the Ravenclaws like Yaoyorozu and Slytherin like Monoma. I made my way to Tenya's seat and gave him a note. Then ran out of the Great Hall and to the Hufflepuff common room and waited till 8pm.

Tenya POV

(Y/N) walked over to me at the Ravenclaw table during lunch and gave me a note. I decided to open it out of curiosity. 

'Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 8pm' -(Y/N) 

(Y/N) rushed out of the Great Hall and I now knew what I was gonna do at 8pm.

Time Skip 8pm brought to you by Midoriya as a Gryffindor

 (Y/N) POV

I was sitting in the Astronomy Tower at 8pm wondering if Tenya would really come. The door suddenly creaked. 

"Tenya you came" I said with excitement.

"Why wouldn't I?" He questioned.

"What did you want anyway?" Another question.

"Oh! Right I wanted to tell you that...that." I couldn't say it what if he rejected me.

"You wanted to tell me what (Y/N)" He asked.

"I wanted to tell you that ilikeyouTenya!" I said with the utmost speed.

"Slow down and say it again." Tenya responed.

"Tenya I like you." I said with more confidence than before.

"You do?" Tenya said in disbelief.

"I know you probably don't like me and we could just be friends I get it I-" I was cut of by hands being on my face.

"No, you've got it wrong. I like you too (Y/N)" Tenya reassured.

"Really? Even if I am a teachers daughter?" I questioned.

"Yes, (Y/N) I love every part of you." He confirmed.

"I love you too" I responded.

A shock went through my body as he pulled out faces closer till we connected lips. We pulled apart for air.

"Does this mean we are dating?" I ask

"Yes it does." Tenya answered. 

Hey thank you for reading any request for the next chapter? Hope ya'll doing well during the outbreak  😷👉👈.

BYEEEEEEE!