Don't talk about her like that! (Part 1)

(B/N)= Bully Name

(Y/N) Thinking

Tenya Thinking

Both thinking

(F/M) Favorite Movie

A/N

I was sitting there in the middle of nowhere. Why? My bullies chased me here and I don't know where I am. It was cold and dark, I just wanted to go home. I stood up and began to walk before seeing a few street lights. I wish I could call someone but (B/N) broke it. So now I'm just walking in hope of finding someone.

I wish Tenya was here. He would know what to do he always knows what to do. 

I stop walking and look down my eyes burn with tears. 

"Hey are you OK?" A voice asked in the distance.

I looked up to see someone familiar. It was Tenya.

I sniffled and tried to smile as if there was nothing wrong but...everything was wrong.

"(Y/N) what are you doing out here it's cold and dark you should be inside!" Tenya lectured

"No shit Sherlock, why are you outside?" I questioned.

"I saw you from my window and as a hero in training I must save you from the cold!" Tenya said as he vigorously chopped the air.

"Wait, where is your house?" I asked. He pointed over to a moderately large building. 

"Would you like to come in" Tenya asked with a slight blush. I blushed and said,

"No, I have to get home." Not like I knew where home was right now. 

"Can I walk you, just to be safe?" I looked at him and started to cry. 

"Whats wrong?" He said as he got down to my level (ignore this if your tall).

I explained the whole bullying situation from (B/N) and he looked empathetic and slightly angry.

"You can sleep in the guest room at my house and we will call your dad. OK?" Tenya suggested.

"Sure" I said with a smile as he smiled back.

'Her smile is so cute' Tenya thought.

We walked to Tenya's house I met his parents again. yeah, they know my dad.

Tenya called my dad and told him about me staying over and he agreed because he was currently with Aizawa.

"What will I wear to bed?" I questioned Tenya.

"I can give you some of my clothes." Tenya said and blushed.

"Right, OK, sure" I blushed

"The showers are the second door on the right and here are some clothes" Tenya handed me a over sized t-shirt and some boxers.

(Time skip after shower)

I walked to Tenya's room putting my hair in a messy bun. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in" and saw Tenya lying on his bed reading a book. 

'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I love this series' I thought with a slight smile.

I went up to Tenya and asked "Hey, do you wanna watch a movie?" 

"Uh, sure" Tenya said.

"Can we watch (F/M)?" I asked

"Yeah I think we have that movie." Tenya got up to find the DVD and I sat on his bed.

'Comfy' I thought.

"I found it." Tenya said as he put it in the DVD player and sat next to me.

(Time skip 30 minutes into the movie)

Tenya's POV

'(Y/N) is sleeping' I said in my head.

I pushed a piece of hair out of her face. She looked so peaceful.

I began to get a little sleepy so I began to lay down I put one arm around (Y/N).

She snuggled into my touch and laid her head in the crook of my neck.

I glad it's Saturday because we don't have school tomorrow and I could stay like this forever.

Tenya's Mom POV

I go to the guest room to check on (Y/N) and notice she isn't there. So I go to Tenya's room and find them snuggled up on his bed. I go get my camera to savor this moment. The shutter went of and they started to stir in their sleep. So I ran to my room so I would not be caught. I finally can have grand-babies.

Hey guys hope you liked this! Should I do a Harry Potter AU? Also stay tuned for part 2 it will come out soon.

See ya~👋