Welcome to UA

'Just another worthless day of training and insults..Great.' Touya thought to himself as he got himself out of bed and threw on a plain black T-shirt and hoodie then against his better judgement, stumbled out of his room, to the training room and unsurprisingly saw his father standing there, but it was weird, he wasn't in his usual training outfit, (which was usually just his hero suit) he was standing there in a suit, with an envelope in his hand, and he looked slightly less angry than normal.

"What's going on?.." Touya questioned, a bit of concern in his voice as he walked a bit closer to Enji.
"I've decided." The fire hero started, 'decided what? What was he going to do? Kick him out? Hand him over to the villains?' Touya had thousands if thoughts running through his mind before Enji continued,
"I've decided that you are finally ready to go to UA. I filled out an application form for you already and they accepted." He said, quite calmly, it was almost scary how calm he could be at times.

Touya had to process this for a moment as his eyes widened like a dog who wanted a steak. "Wait a minute- UA?! Like as in Ultra Academy UA?!" Touya asked, excitedly, "How many other UAs are there Touya?" Enji asked, sarcastically, "heh right! Sorry! I'm just-" the redhead started befire he was interrupted by his father, "I don't care boy, your uniform is in the main enterence hallway. Go change into it and meet me at the door in 10 minutes." Endeavor ordered. "Got it!" Touya answered before running off.

Touya quickly grabbed his uniform from the chair in the main hallway and raced up to his room, once he got it on he ran back downstairs to the front enterence, where his father was waiting for him, with his arms crossed.

"Alright your ready?" Enji asked, "Yep!" Touya responded, cheerfully, "Then let's go." Enji said, already starting to walk off as the younger Todoroki followed him. They would soon be at UA.

There it was, standing right in front of the two male Todorokis, Touya had never expected it to be so huge, it was like a mansion for kings and queens, and here Touya was, about to walk into this, royal like building which was actually, his knew high school.

This was his dream school, and he was quite lucky he got in at this age, as he was only 14 at the time and most of the teenaggers at UA were usually 15 or 16 when they got in.

They stood there and looked up at the school in amazement fir a few minutes until Enji finally broke the silence, "Well come go on then, you don't want to keep your teachers waiting." He said, harshly as he walked away, Touya nodded and took a deep breath in as he walked in to the gigantic school.

As soon as Touya walked in he was immediately greeted by a relatively short girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes, "Hiya! I'm Himiko Toga! What's your name? Are you new here? What class are you in? Aren't you Endeavor's son?" The girl asked, excitedly, "Er, my nane is Todoroki, Todoroki Touya, yes I am new, my first class is 1A and yes I am the eldest son if Endeavor." Touya responded with a nervous smile, "Great! I'm in class 1A too! I'm sure we'll be great friends!" Himiko said, cheerfully, "Yeah.."  Touya started, "I'm sure." He finished and the nervousness in his smile went away.

"Soo, what's your quirk?" Touya asked the blonde, who was walking next to him, "well..eh I don't like to talk about my quirk..." Toga responded, her smile fading down to a frown, "Oh okay then, that's fine, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Touya responded in a friendly manner at which the blonde smile quickly came back, "Great!" She replied as they walked closer and closer to their class room.

"What do you think the class will be like?" Toga asked, "I think they'll all be pretty friendly, theres definitely gonna be a few mean people though." Touya responded, quite confident with his answer, "Yeah I think that too. I just hope I'm not judged because of my quirk.." Himiko said, a bit og nervousness in her voice, "It'll be okay! I'm sure no one will judge you." Touya reassured his new friend, Himiko smiled at this as her and Touya got to the door of class 1A.

When the two students walked in they saw many of the other students talking and laughing together and above them was a huge banner hanging from the ceiling that read out; "welcome to UA."