Internships

Meanwhile, with Touya, he had 2 teenagers, running around, arguing with him.

"Shoto, I can't believe you talked me into bringing idiot Pomeranian too." Touya said, rolling his eyes, "Yeah he is a pain at first...you'll get used to it." He said, at the sane time as Bakugou said, "Who you calling an idiot, Flame boy?!"
"Callin' you an idiot, anger issues!"
"Oh you wanna go?!"
"Yeah I wanna go! Let's go, kid!"
"Alright, bring it! Let's go then!"

Bakugou was about to send a huge explosion at Touya, and he about to send a blast of fire at Katsuki, when they were both interrupted by a sudden voice, "Now, Now boys, is that any way to treat one another? You are both working to acheive the same goal, eh? To be the best?" Touya knew that voice, not very familiar but he knew it very well, "Kai Chisaki." Touya said, his flames going out, along with Bakugou's explosions.

Touya walked over and shook Kai's gloved hand, "Hey aren't you like the no.5 pro hero now, Chisaki?" Bakugou blurted out, "Oi, that's Overhaul, to you! But yes." Chisaki replied, Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Well can you hurry up and take his spot? He's only in like fourth, right?" Shoto and Kai both chuckled a bit at Katsuki's assumption, as Touya's expression just plain out died, "Actually kid, I think you've got Todoroki here and Tomura mixed up-" before Kai could finish, Bakugou cut him off again, "Wait, Todoroki?" He looked back and forth between Touya and Shoto for a while, "How-" he started, "brothers." Said Shoto, not letting Bakugou finish, he had a lot of questions now.

As Bakugou was about to say something, he was interrupted by the voice of someone from his class,  "Todoroki, Bakugou! Hey! What's up?" The pink skinned girl exclaimed, running up beside Kai, "Tch, what are you doing here, pink?" Bakugou scowled, "Excuse you, I'm here for my internship. And you 2?"  "Same as you." Replied Shoto, him and Katsuki getting closer to either side of Touya.

Mina's eyes widened when she realized who it was that they were standing by, "Wait? Is that no.2 pro hero Blue Pheonix?! Oh my god this us so cool-" Mina continued talking but Touya began too, "Well we should probably be going, our time is almost up so you guys should be getting to the dorms, "Yeah, Aizawa will be mad if we're not there by 7." Shoto commented, "See ya around Kai."  "See ya, Touya."

It was almost 1 AM now, Touya was at home, lying in bed, but unable to sleep, and Keigo, well he was feeling lonely, that night.

Touya checked his clock, 12:58, "seriously? It was just 12:56 last time I checked.." The redhead groaned, flipping over and pulling his pillow over his head.

Just when Touya was about to give up on sleeping, he heard a knock on his balcony door, and not just a tck tck like the wind, it was that one happy sounding one that everyone knows, "What do you want, sleep demons?" Was the first thing that Touya said, though he knew who it was, so he got up, went over to the window, and slid it open.

"Why can't you just use the door like a normal person?" He then flopped back down on his bed, "Then you wouldn't hear it." Keigo shrugged, sliding the window shut, "Why are you here anyways?" Touya sat up and looked at Keigo with tired, sleep deprived eyes, "I needed to see if you were sleeping...and theres too much fan mail and chicken grease at my appartment soo.." Touya rolled his eyes.

Keigo sat down next to Touya and leaned his head on the others shoulder, Touya hugged him lightly, realizing he still had his hero uniform on, "Hey, you can go change into something more comfortable, if you want." Touya offered, Keigo just nodded, before getting up and rummaging through Touya's closet until he found an oversized, black hoodie, he put that and some shorts on, but due to how long the hoodie was on him, the shorts weren't very visible.

Keigo came back, tackling Touya down, but hugging him at the same time, they both laughed a bit before they actually laid down, Keigo with his head against Touya's chest, Touya holding him, playing with his hair, as they just laid there.

The next morning, Touya woke up with Keigo's legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his stomach, and head on his chest, "heh cute.." He mumbled quietly, he had to leave for patrol, though, so he tried to unwravel the winged male's arms around him.

Touya finally decided he couldn't leave the blonde's grasp, "Keigo..babe, wake up..I need to go to work.." He said quietly, petting Keigo's head softly, "mmm...nno..." Keigo replied, half awake, also wrapping his wings around Touya, "please, love? I really need to get ready." Touya asked, "You can stay today..." Keigo said, slurring his speech, Touya finally sighed in defeat, "Fine." He said, it must've made Takami happy because he smiled and cuddled up closer to Touya when he said that.