Training Course

Later in the day, after about an hour in class had gone by, and now the teacher was finally talking to the teens and not just slumping around in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Come with me, all of you, for the next few courses, we will have to go outdoors." Aizawa said to the students as he led them outside.

"Finally! Some sunlight!" Toga exclaimed, practically sprinting outside, "eh the sun is too bright for my liking." Tomura said, staying behind with his arms crossed, "Yeah It can be a pain sometimes when it gets in your eyes." Touya agreed, at almost that exact moment, Toga came racing back into the room, "Oh come onn! Stop being such party poopers and let's goo!!" Toga said, trying to push the two males out the door, at which the two proceeded to walk out, in fear of getting on the blonde girl's bad side.

Once Toga had finally gotten the boys outside, they all quickly caught up with the rest of the class, they were talking about defeating robots and stuff like that or something, and immediately, the three friends already had a plan, they were going to work together, as a team to defeat the robots, whether it got them fewer points or slowed them down, they'd work together every time no matter what the cost would be.

The three heard a loud voice from the speakers screaming, "GO!!!" Honestly, did present Mic even really need speakers to announce anything? Either way, everyone started running in different directions- well most of them, Tomura, Touya, and Himiko, on the other hand, went together on one path.

The three friends started running, quickly towards the robots, Himiko was, distracting them because she obviously couldn't use her quirk on robots, as Dabi burned them or other times, Tomura would disintegrate them.

They worked great as a team and got points quite fast, and they also unsurprisingly got in the top five, the order was, in first place, Touya, in second, Tomura, in third,...Keigo Takami? And Himiko was in fourth. But seriously! Who the Hell was this 'Keigo Takami' guy? And why had they not seen him before?

Everyone stared at the leaderboard, some were jumping up and down and whooping while others were standing and looking down, with sadness in their eyes, but Himiko, Touya and Tomura on the other hand, were staring at the leaderboard with just pure confusion on their faces, they were interrupted from their thoughts when an ash blonde male showed up behind them, "Hi! I'm Keigo Takami, I don't believe I've seen you three around here before."