With Him

"Hey, birdie.." Touya said, as he sadly smiled and put his arms out a bit, at which Keigo immediately flew right towards him and hugged him, "Tou, I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I was being selfish and an idiot and I-" Touya cut him off, "It's fine, Keigo." He said, trying his best to put on a genuine smile.

'Being here with you..I want to go back to this, I wanted us to be like this forever...Why did you have to become like this, Keigo?' Touya thought to himself, he wanted those answers, but he knew rhat he was never going to get them, so he just kept making his theories, trying to understand why he would do this kind of thing, wouldn't he know the consequences of this kind of thing? Or did he just not care? Obviously not. Because he did it anyways.

Even though Touya wanted to hate him, to just go along with the mission, he couldn't help but hug Takami back, "I missed you, so much.." Keigo said as tears streamed down his face, "Yeah..I missed you too..." Touya responded, as he slowly and gently pet the back of Keigo's head like he used to, but this wasn't what it used to be like, it was much, much, much different now, all because of Keigo.

"If I could take it back, I would.." Keigo said quietly as he cuddled his head into Touya's chest, "I know...and so would I.." Touya said with no emotion in his voice, "Wha-"  he was cut off by Touya jabbing a sharp needle into his arm, a syringe, which was filled with a sleeping liquid that would knock someone out in an instant, and it worked, because Takami immediately went limp in Touya's arms.

Touya picked Keigo up and carried him bridal style as he walked back to the prison, he was to stay in, when he got there he saw Endeavor, Overhaul, and Miruko waiting there for him, along with a few guards.

They all looked at Touya with different expressions, surprised, thankful, sad, and disappointed, but Endeavor always had that disappointed look, It was nothing personal.

Miruko slightly nodded towards Touya, "Thank you, Blue Pheonix. We couldn't do this without you." Said the guards, all in unison, "Yeah, no problem." Touya responded as he followed one of the guards into the prison.

Touya put Keigo in his jail cell, and after a few hours, Takami awoke to see Touya, just sitting in a chair, right outside his cell, "Touya..wait, where are we?" Takami asked, clearly confused, Touya just rolled his eyes, "Isn't it obvious? You're in prison, Takami." Touya said, plainly, with an emotionless voice and expression while he spoke.

Keigo's eyes widened once he really took in what the Todoroki had said, "What- prison?!" He questioned, surprised, as he quickly got up and looked around, "Yes, Keigo. Prison. What did you expect?" Touya said and asked, "I- Touya, I said I was sorry!" Keigo exclaimed, loudly.

Touya immediately stood up with an irritated, mad, and sad expression and tone, "Sorry, Keigo?! You think sorry is going to make up for what you did?! You became a villain, Keigo!" Touya yelled, "I- I just-" Takami stuttered, but was cut off again, "You what?! You hurt people! You killed people! And for what reason?! Huh?!" Touya yelled out.

Takami just looked down as Todoroki spoke, he knew he messed up, and he wanted to fix it, if he could go back in time and choose a different path, he would, without hesitation, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking, I wasn't thinking about what it would do to everyone, to you.." Takami said quietly, but loud enough for Touya to hear.

Touya looked to his side, and thought for a moment, "I'm done here." He said, completely turning around and walking away, "Touya, please! Touya!" Keigo yelled as Todoroki left, but he stayed silent, he was over him now, who knew all he needed, to get over it, was some stupid mission, but it was over now, he had to live his life, now, of course, he would never forget about Keigo but he didn't have to worry about him now.