Secrets

A few months have went by now, Nothing has changed really, Himiko has gotten second position at the hospital she works at, All Might has retired so all of the pros were bumped up a notch, and some of the pros are helping to intern some students at U.A, and Takami has found out some news that will make him change forever.

It was a Tuesday evening, Keigo had just gotten finished with his internship with Fumikage when he decided to go over to U.A, since school hours were over and he had nothing better to do, so why not.

As Keigo walked through the empty halls, he noticed a small notebook nect to...was that Shigaraki's old locker? Well either way, Keigo grabbed the notebook and on the front page, it had Tomura Shigaraki written on it, "let's see what that crusty loser had to write in his diary.." Keigo mumbled to himself, taking the book and leaving the building.

Once Keigo was a good distance away from the school he sat on a bench and began looking through the pages of Shigaraki's diary.
"First day of school, I'm nervous, no one really likes me.  Second day of school, I made some friends, Todoroki and Himiko, they're amazing....we went to the park today.....Todoroki is really great, I think I might be catching feelings for him...school's almost out...I need to tell Todoroki soon.....maybe Himiko can help....I think my depression is worsening....graduation....Todoroki and Takami got together...I told Touya.....I think I'm-"
That's when Keigo slammed the book shut, seriously?! This was bullcrap, Keigo always hated that stupid blue haired kid but now? Now this, this was war. He was going to put an end to Tomura Shigaraki. If it was the last thing he did.