GLOSSARY

C H A R A C T E R S

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Amber /am-ber/ : Leo's Physician Assistant.

Avalyn "Ava" Concerto /e-vuh-lynn/ /a-vuh/ /con-chair-toe/ : General of the UFE. Gio's younger sister. An enemy to the gods.

The Black Rabbit /black-rabbit/ : Terrorizes Ava and her guardians while wearing Junipea's face. True identity unknown.

Caterina /kat-er-eena/ : Mother to Gio and Ava. Freedom Fighter. Advisor to the UFE. A former citizen of Primordial. Sought asylum on Earth.

The Council /cown-sil/ : In charge of providing structure and rules to the UFE.

Darious /dar-e-us/ : The twins' retainer. Amaranthine's Planetary Ambassador.

Giovanni /geo-vaw-nie/ : Second guardian on the team. Ava's older brother.

Gregori Concerto /gre-gor-ee/ /con-chair-toe/ : The Commander of the UFE. Founded and established the last standing nation. Like a father to Ava.

Harry /hairy/ : Old classmate of Ava and Gio's. A tech guru who collects junk. Kay's cousin.

Joshua "Josh" Dubois /josh-oowa/ /josh/ /du-bow/ : Lieutenant General. Trains their team. Gregori's right hand man. It's expected that he will take over the UFE one day.

Junipea /june-eh-pea/ : Ava's best friend. First guardian on her team. Deceased; killed by Ava during the last battle against Primordial.

Kay /k/ : Owner of Club Disco. Harry's cousin. Ava's friend.

Leonardo "Leo" Valentino /leo-nar-doe/ /leo/ /val-in-teeno/ : The Team's Physician.

Marcoussius "Marc" /mar-koo-see-us/ /mark/ : Crown Prince of Amaranthine. Lives on Earth as part of the alliance between Amaranthine and Earth. Captain of their team. Personally, trained Ava, and he is her crush.

Mikaela "Mika" /mee-kai-la/ /mee-ka/ : Prince of Amaranthine. Third in line for the throne. Fourth guardian on the team. Sam's younger twin brother.

Samyr "Sam" /suh-meer/ /sam/ : Prince of Amaranthine. Second in line for the throne. Third guardian on the team. Mika's oldest twin brother.

G O D S

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Christine Jackeline "C.J." /chris-teen/ /jack-a-lynn/ : Goddess of War. Works for Mars. Has been reborn 4 times.

Razael "Raz" /raz-eel/ : God of Desire. A sneaky rat who collects secrets and does odd jobs for those who hire him. Plays all sides. Has been reborn more than 50 times.

Zephyrus /zef-er-isssss/ : God of Wisdom. Head Advisor for Primordial. Has never died. Is the original god of wisdom from when the Doku were alive.

R E A P E R S

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯