☆ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

I know, I know. It has been forever. I've been really busy and I haven't had the motivation to write this story. So I took a break and I am back to provide for you the crazy and insane story of Leigh, Bellamy, and the idiots we love and call the 100. From now on, I am hoping to post a chapter every Friday. I love you all so much and I cannot even believe the amount of support I get from you guys. We are already at 1K reads. That is just insane! So thank you all for sticking with me through this journey! Now you all probably just want to read so here is chapter eleven!

<3 Tay

Eleven - You are one of the good ones

22 Hours Earlier, 2 hours after Bellamy's departure from camp

"You know, I told Bellamy that allowing you to stay here would be a bad idea," I meet the  face of John Mbege, "And now look where we are

"You know, I told Bellamy that allowing you to stay here would be a bad idea," I meet the  face of John Mbege, "And now look where we are." He crouches in front of my tied up frame, that snarky grin still spread across his face.  "You tied up like the animal you are," he finishes spitting on my face. I snarl at him. He wants to see an animal, I'll give him an animal. 

I start thrashing around, causing him to step back a bit. I bare my teeth at him, growling. It didn't matter that I am the one tied up. If Arthur and Lexa taught me anything, it was, "A gona doesn't teik fear show, emo cause em in the baga." A warrior doesn't let fear show, they cause it in the enemy.

"Hey! A little help here!" John Mbege shouts down the ladder to the others who are resting down below, "The prisoner is freaking out."

"Just leave her be," someone responds, "She isn't going anywhere."

John Mbege nods to himself, looking at me once more before he starts down the ladder before my voice halts him. "When I get out of here, I will kill you," I promise in a low voice. John gulps and hurries down the ladder. 

I glance around the room. It is the same one that I was kept in last time. The short time I have been here, it is quite obvious to me that they are lacking the necessary resources to take on my army. My people will slaughter them all. And at this point, I do not care. There is no one in this camp that I would spare. Not Bellamy, not anymore. 

"Stupid Sky People," I say to myself as I shift my body towards the shelf corner that I used to break free last time. It is taking me a little bit longer because my legs are tied up this time. I lean my back against the shelf's corner, placing my wrists right under the sharp edge. My wrists are wrapped tighter this time than they were before and the chance of cutting my wrists in the process is higher. But this is the only way. 

"Thri...tu...won," Three...two...one, I count to myself before I darg my wrists upward. I bite the fur on my right shoulder, to muffle my scream of pain, as blood rushes out of my wrists, spilling onto the floor. I sit there for a moment staring at my wrists before my brain cells get back to work on the escape plain. 

"The pain ste worth the winning gon the wor," The pain is worth the winning against the war, I remind myself while untying the ropes from around my legs. When they are finally free, I rip a piece of my shirt off and rip it in half. Wrapping one half on my left and the other on my right wrist. It won't free me from my pain, but it will slow the bleeding and prevent anything from getting in until I can properly attend to it. 

I hold my wrists to my chest, searching around the vacant lower level for some sort of disguise. These people I had started to trust, can no longer be trusted. They won't just let me go. I find a black jacket and a pair of black boots. I shed the fur coat that I've had this whole time and put it in a bag I found lying around, along with the rest of the clothes I had on. 

With that, I place my ear on the floor of this level and quiet my own breathing to hear if anyone is on the level below me. Silence. Perfect. I grab ahold of the ladder but have to retract my hands when pain shoots through them. So no pressure on them. Got it. I jump from the top level down the hole next to the ladder, landing on my two feet. 

I peak out of the dropship and see that no one is out and about. This is my chance. I sprint across camp to a small opening in the wall that hasn't been put up yet. Just as I am about to escape, I hear Jasper's voice. 

"Leigh?"

I turn away from him, shielding my face and lowering my voice an octave, "No, Jasper. It's-"

"Leigh, I know that is you" Jasper cuts me off and I face him with tears in my eyes. He is standing in front of his tent, which him and Monty share. 

"Please, Jasper. I can't stay here. I have to go," I plead, "Please don't take me back there." 

Jasper sighs, before calling out to Monty. He doesn't care. He is going to get Monty to help bring me back. I take off into the woods just as Monty exits their tent. 

"No! Leigh! Come back!" Jasper yells, but it is no use. I am gone. I am not going back there. 

"Leigh! We only want to help you!" Monty now calls. I had grown close to Monty when Jasper was healing, but I hadn't talked to him since, but something in his voice stops me. I can hear them panting from chasing after me. 

"How could you help me?" I growl at them, turning to face them, "When you are one of them!"

They both don't even flinch. Monty steps forward with my bow in his hands. "Maybe you would like this?" Monty shrugs, handing me my bow. I take it cautiously because you never know when someone is going to turn on you. 

Now it is Jasper's turn to speak. "Also, take this." He hands me a small knife that is made from their ship. I take it and he releases a breath. 

I place the knife in my belt and my bow and quiver on my back. I look into their eyes and I don't see a single shred of a threat. So I ask them the question of the hour. 

"Why are you helping me?"

They seem to think for a moment before Monty speaks up, "I never got to thank you for saving my best friend's life. I know that no one believed you, but you were there. And he wasn't dead when they arrived, so I believe you were trying to help. So thank you."

"It was what anyone would do," I cringe, unable to accept the thanks. 

"Not just anyone of your people," Monty adds. I nod in agreement and face Jasper. 

"Is yours the same reason?" I ask. 

"Yes and no," he responds, "I happen to think you are going to help us idiots survive."

My heart beats a little faster at that one. Just as I was ready to curse them all, little Jasper stops me. I swallow hard, "I'll try."

Jasper pulls me into a hug, startling me, "Thanks, Leigh. You are one of the good ones." I wrap my arms around him and hold him tightly through the pain in my wrists. And with that, Jasper releases me, and him and Monty head back to their camp, leaving me baffled.