☆ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Twenty-Seven - Mutiny

I would have to admit, my conscious was never good at discerning right from wrong

I would have to admit, my conscious was never good at discerning right from wrong. While I had originally believed it was right of me to lock Leigh up, for both the camp's and Octavia's protection, I realized after that it was very wrong of me. 

As I had just realized how wrong it was for me to trade places with Jasper inside the dropship, when I very well knew that the maniac with a gun wasn't after Jasper, but rather the idiot who had willingly walked into the confined space with him. 

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper. You want to hurt me. So what do you say? How about you trade him for me?" I had said, not completely believing he would take advantage of the bait. 

"Just you, Bellamy, unarmed," He had. 

The second I had entered the dropship, he struck me with the butt of the gun. My body collapses to the metal floor, where he proceeded to kick me in the gut. 

I let out a groan and turned my face up towards the face of my abuser. "Welcome Bellamy, to my game. I'm the king," Murphy laughed, a sly and dangerous glean in his eye, "Now let's get started, shall we?"

‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥

"No

"No...no...no...we have to get him out of there," I face the rest of the camp, "Right this fucking second or I'm about to reign terror on every single person in this camp, starting with that cockroach."

"Can't you see I'm trying?" Raven groans from the back of the dropship. I rush around the hunk of metal until I am standing right beside her, Jasper soon following. Raven tries her tactic of trying to hotwire the doors open once more, groaning in discontent when it doesn't open. "Very cool. So glad I could be the youngest Zero-G mechanic in 52 years but I can't open the doors of a hundred year old scrap of metal."

Jasper hobbles closer to her, "Stop thinking like a mechanic and find me something to shoot through," he suggests, lifting his gun slightly.

"Well, this mechanic's gonna hotwire the door," Raven explains.