- 29 -

Luke's arms are still tightly wrapped around me, hugging me close to him, when I wake up in the morning.

"Hey," he murmurs when he sees my eyelids fluttering, "you're awake."

I hum a little in response as I run my fingers through his messy blond hair. I know we should probably start getting up and eating breakfast, but I can't find it in me to want to leave the circle of Luke's arms.

A loud knock on the door causes us both to groan.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!!" Michael shouts as he pounds his fist on the door again. "It's time to hang out with your favorite person - me. I guess the rest of them are ok."

"Go away, Michael," Luke whines as he tightens his arms around me.

"Wish I could, mate," Michael says cheerfully. "Cmon, you'll have plenty of time to do the nasty with your girlfriend later."

"You're an ass!" Luke half grumbles, half shouts.

"Yeah and a rather spanking cute one at that," Michael retorts without missing a beat. "Now get your lazy butts out of bed and downstairs!"

"Why don't you get your head out of yours?" I mumble, earning a surprised laugh from Luke.

"Come on, Emmy, don't be like that!" Michael whines. 

I can hear the smirk in his voice as he adds, "If you don't come out in ten minutes, I'm gonna have to break down the door and drag you out of there."

Luke snickers under his breath. "I don't think you wanna do that, we're not wearing any clothes."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before- Wait. Did you say we?!" Michael nearly screeches in joy. "You finally did it, mate, I'm so proud of you!"

"Michael, I'm serious, leave," I laugh. "We'll be down in a few minutes."

"You better not go for a round two," Michael warns as his footsteps start to fade down the hallway. "Or I'll come back and join you!"

"Well we definitely can't have that," Luke says, making a face.

"I heard that!" Michael shouts.

I giggle as I start to slide out of Luke's grip but he holds fast, not letting me get up.

"Luke, we have to get up," I say with a smile, running my fingers through his tangled hair to brush it out of his eyes. "We can't stay here all day. Besides, I fully believe that Michael will come back and kick the door down."

He pouts, wiggling closer to me. 

"Screw Michael," he mumbles against my shoulder.

"You don't want to have a threesome with him any more than I do," I tease, drawing circles across his bare arms.

He picks his head up, grinning crookedly. "You don't know what I want."

I roll my eyes, gently shoving his shoulder.

This time he lets me get up and start putting clothes on, groaning in complaint as he slides off the bed to do the same.

"Michael's an idiot," he grumbles as he turns to me, fully dressed now. 

He pulls the ties of his hoodie tight so all that's visible of his head is his nose and mouth.

I laugh as I walk over to fix the strings. "Hey, that idiot's one of your best friends," I remind him.

"Unfortunately," Luke sighs.

He starts toward the door, flipping his hair out of his eyes, too lazy to put any product in it.