Masks and mayhem

You were perched up on top of an abandoned building the city lights left a soft glow on your skin and your eyes twinkled with mischief. Across from you was one of the most expensive jewellery shops in New York, and you had heard someone was planning to rob it. Your eyes trained towards the entrance of the building two guards were located at the entrance their shifts would be over soon and they would start to head home. You headed towards the building you used the shadows to your advantage. your black suit helped you blend in and a gorgeous masquerade mask covered your face. You were known as siren and you were the newest avenger. When you finally got to the building you made sure no guards were nearby before creeping in through a window. You started climbing into the building waiting for the robbers to arrive. Their were emerald earrings and ruby bracelets still perfectly in place. You heard someone open the door thinking it was a guard you tried to hide. You were dashing towards the exit you were so close to escaping until you heard a crash. Turning around you saw a red and blue suit "dammit" you said sprinting to the exit. "Leaving so soon the party's just getting started" the masked stranger said shooting a web at you. You dodged him continuing towards the door "not so fast" he said you turned around and he froze.

Peter was awestruck your eyes sparkled in the moonlight and your hair tumbled down from your head and framed your face perfectly. You had a natural beauty and peter let out a groan, why did it have to be you. You smirked, dammit he thought, you knew what he was thinking. "Im glad to see you too" you said. Peter tried to say something but no words came out his mind a muddled mess around you. You smiled that mischievous smile of yours "I'll make you a deal, I'll let you patrol this bank, if you give me a swing around the city" Peter was shocked. "Really that's all you want" you nodded your head giving him your best puppy dog eyes. Peter sighed and held out his hand for you to take "come on, I haven't got all night" you walked up to him and held onto him tightly he started running with you in his arms towards the edge of the building. Just before peter jumped off the building he shot a web and started swinging from it. You immediately closed your eyes making sure not to look down. You could feel the cold wind biting at your skin and your heart beating fast. "Open your eyes" peter said you did and saw the most wonderful view of the city. "Wow" you said eyes dancing across the city streets. Peter had only just met you but was yearning for moments like this with you, he wished he could swing you around the city and explore the parks after dark when everyone had left he wanted to show you the world. The only problem was you, he hated you, you had stolen his dream but he knew it was just a flimsy excuse he was using in reality he was crushing on you hard it wouldn't be such a problem if he didn't already have a crush on y/n.

Peter landed on one of his favourite buildings, there was nothing exciting about this building except that it had the most amazing views of the city and at the perfect time you would be able to see the morning sun shine against the buildings. When you were safely on the ground you let go of him "thanks for that" you said standing their awkwardly. "No problem" Spidey said sitting down on the edge of the building looking out at the city skyline. Peter turned to you and patted the empty space next to him, you walked over to him and sat down next to him dangling your legs off the side of the building. Peter turned to look at you the sun just rising making the sky explode with different colours. Your eyes twinkled in the morning sun and the mischief that was always their seemed to be replaced with curiosity and adventure. Your skin glowed in the morning rays and your hair was slightly messy. "You could always take a picture it will last longer" you said turning to look at Spidey. Peters face started flushing under his mask and he could hear soft giggles coming from you. "Well I'm guessing I owe you something for that swing" you said face coming closer to Peters. "No, it's fine really" peter stuttered out. "Nonsense" you said lifting your fingers to the edge of his mask you slowly started to lift it up just above his nose so you couldn't see his whole face. You leaned in pressing his lips to yours, it felt like an explosion was going off and your heart started to flutter. You pulled away slowly missing every second you weren't kissing him "I've got to go" you said he nodded before watching you slip away into the shadows wondering when he'd see you again.

The morning sunlight was streaming through a crack in the window onto your face giving it an ethereal glow. You slowly started waking up stretching your arms towards the ceiling the cotton sheets tangled around your body. You got out of bed and put on some black leggings and a comfy f/c shirt you brushed your hair getting the knots out before making yourself a cup of coffee. You grabbed the coffee before heading to your favourite spot in your apartment the windowsill looking out at the city. You had a comfy seat on the windowsill books and blankets scattered around you and cute pot plants everywhere. You sat down and pulled out your favourite book and started to read it but your eyes couldn't focus on the words your mind still lost in last nights kiss. You brushed your fingers against your lips you could still feel where he had touched you. "Dammit head in the game" you said cursing to yourself. But you couldn't help it there was just something about him that made butterflies erupt in your stomach and your heart beat wild.

Peter had a big problem he had a crush on you. It would be so bad if your eyes didn't sparkle like diamonds and how every time he was near you his heart would flutter and butterflies would erupt in his stomach. Yep peter had it bad he had to talk to someone about it and that was why he was here now standing in front of Ned's locker waiting for him to arrive. "Peter? What are you doing here" peter lifted his head and looked at Ned "we have a problem" peter said "we?" "Well more like me you see theirs this girl" Ned let out a loud groan "how many girl problems do you have" "this ones different" "peter how is this one different" "it's because it's not just one girl it's two" peter yelled out "oh this one is different" Ned said. "I know and I think I might like them both" "oh that's definitely a problem what are you gonna do peter?" "I don't know" he said letting out a long sigh" "but I need to choose one".

The bell rung signalling the end of the day peter sprinted out of the school building grabbing his bag along the way and dashing into a side alley. He checked to see if the cost was clear before slipping into his Spidey costume and swinging his way towards the city. Peter was patrolling the city the thoughts of you filling up his mind. He had been telling himself all day that his main priority was to be a friendly neighbour hood Spider-Man and not a lovesick teenager but he couldn't help looking into the shadows wondering if you were their. Peter was thinking about y/n she was gorgeous, she made peter smile and he could imagine a life with her, their was a spark when he touched her but that same spark was their when siren touched him but she didn't love him it was more likely she pitied him peter let out a sigh he was in love with two girls.