Revenge and regrets

You were on your first mission with the avengers and peter, adrenaline was pumping through your body and you were filled with nerves. You were weaving through the crowds of people at the coördinates nick fury had told you, it was just perfect the next attack was going to be at a festival. You looked up seeing tony watching you making sure nothing happened to you. Mysterio was hidden in the crowd his civilian clothes making him blend in. He was watching you because you were his next target. You were powerful you could bring down half of New York if you wanted to so he had to be careful and keep you alive. He picked up his phone and called one of the scientist numbers at the lab. "Start the attack" he said his voice cold "and make sure to capture y/n".

Where were they you said looking around for any sign of something out of place. "Peter" you said into your earpiece "something's not right they should be here already" you heard an explosion go off besides you knocking you to the floor. Your knees stung and you could see drops of blood dripping from them. "Peter, you deal with the agents I'll get the citizens out of here" "understood" he said you quickly ripped your dress off revealing your super suit and started rounding civilians up and getting them out of the area. When all the civilians were out you used your powers to attack the agents. You felt something metal suddenly push against your back and you knew it was a gun. "Don't move or else" the voice said from behind you. Energy started to form in your hand and you were about to attack when you heard someone scream. Turning around you saw mysterio holding peter by the throat "let him go" you yelled out the stranger leaned down and whispered into your ear "only if you follow orders" you let the energy slip from your fingers. Peter and mysterio vanished and you realised it had been an illusion all a long. You turned around to attack the person but they hit you in the head knocking you to the ground you let out a scream of pain before your vision went black.

Peter heard the sound of a scream as did the rest of the avengers they were trying to find the source of the sound when peter spotted mysterio with you unconscious in his arms before he could get to you Mysterio slipped into the shadows and disappeared. Peter run towards you looking out of breath with tears in his eyes. "She's gone they took her" peter said "who took her" tony said trying to calm him down. "Mysterio" Peter cried out "peter it's ok we'll fi" tony said before peter cut him off "he's only taken her to get revenge on me" he shouted at tony "this is all my fault" peter said bursting out into tears "she told me she loved me last night I never wanted her to leave me now she's been taken from me" "we'll find her" "no I'll find her" he said pulling his mask over his head and running outside to search the city. Avengers were in panic mode now and everything was in chaos. Mysterio stood  to the side trying to hide his grin everything was going perfectly for him.

You woke up to white walls the room was empty no windows and a metal door in front of you. You were quaking and sweating with fear as the door open and in came beck. His boots creaked on the wooden floor boards. You huddled further into the corner of the room hoping not to get seen. Tears streamed silently down your face as you stood still waiting for them to find you. Mysterio finally saw you and smiled, it wasn't twisted or evil but filled with guilt. "You know I didn't want to do this to you but I have no choice" "bullshit" you said punching him in the face. "You could join me we could rule the world and all you'd have to do is crush a little spider" a deep growl came from the back of your throat "why for your stupid little revenge" he let out a low laugh "haven't you ever wanted revenge" you looked at him. You wanted to say no but your mind thought back to when the hydra agents pumped you with serums, they hurt you tortured you. Mysterio stood in front of you and you had to ask "What would happen if I followed you" glancing up at him he had to smile at your innocence now he understood why peter fell for you. You were gorgeous your eyes sparkled in the dimly lit room. Your skin had a natural glow to it and he couldn't help but be entrapped by your beauty.

You remembered back to what had happened at that hydra base. How you attacker taunted you and you couldn't get the memory out of your head. How he had smiled a sick and twisted smile showing off some of his black teeth. This had all been a game to him. He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "The chase is on my dear and I will find you. I will hunt you down like the vermin you are and exterminate anyone remotely connected to you. Don't think you can evade me forever, you are already in my cross hairs. I have a bullet made just for you, you're going to love it. So run, run as far as you want, hide in whatever recess of the globe you occupy but know that I will find you as I do all prey. I promise you not only death, but a painful end beyond measure. Hail hydra".

You remembered the torture you endured to get your powers how the agents grabbed your arms pinning you to the floor before before injecting a serum into your body. You let out a scream of pain your skin feeling as if it was on fire. You felt magic dancing on the tips of your fingers an agent kicked you laughing at your pain. You lifted your arms to defend yourself and something shot through your body sending the agent to the other side of the room. "Chaos magic" the leader said smiling down at you "we hit the jackpot". You got up running towards the door but he shot you in the stomach. He was going to kill you you were going to die here alone. As if reading your mind the leader looked down at you in fake pity "don't worry we won't kill you we need you too much" You looked up at him the magic burning through your veins you were about to fire your magic again when he started to speak "I wouldn't do that if I was you, unless you want Spider-Man to die" you froze but he continued "But then again it doesn't really matter you'll become our weapon and kill him yourself. You felt the magic inside your body get out of control you didn't know how to use these powers you just got them. "I wonder if it'll break him, seeing the person he loves hate him the most" "noooo" you screamed out the leader smiling down at you. "You will become our weapon you'll bring that little spider to his knees" You had spent all that time fighting the agents so they wouldn't hurt peter. He loved you and you couldn't betray him. "I'll never help you" you spat out looking at mysterio. "Pity" he said grabbing a metal rod from behind him "I didn't want to hurt such a pretty thing"

You know it's coming and your muscles tense as much as they can. The knowing doesn't soften the blow. The metal rod is as hard as it looked and your leg is no ball. You feel the bone split into an untold number of fragments as your mind becomes inoperable. The pain takes you not far away, but deep inside your mind to some primitive place that knows how to cope with the kind of pain that precedes death. Your vision is blotched with violent colours that move and merge without pattern or design. The wall of pain still cripples but you see beck swim back into view. His face is just as you'd imagine it to be, cold and heartless. Then he smiles in a twisted way before continuing his narration of your end, "i could've given you the world if only you had joined me" Then the bat falls onto your other leg You try to escape but it's no use. Your visions starts to go blurry but your still awake he yanks you up tying your hands together with a fraying rope before leaving you alone in the room "I hope your spidey saves you"

The next chapter is the last chapter so please vote and comment