Kidnapped

A/n hey guys I would appreciate a like or comment to motivate me. Plus if you guys want to ask for a request just message me. Also check out my other books

Your sitting on the floor your heart beating rapidly a huge smile on your face. Peter was Spider-Man! You loved Spider-Man and peter! Peter had kissed you as Spider-Man! You let out a small laugh feeling the happiest you had ever felt. You loved Peter Benjamin Parker and he loved you back. Love is sweet, yet more as fresh fruit than candy or confectionary. Love is colourful, yet more as summer blooms than the neon lights of frenetic city streets. Love is steady and forgiving, yet more as the wise mother than the servant in chains. Love hears and speaks with the wisdom of the heart, with a sense of the soul of the other. In love we have our "forever home" and it gives us the ability to fly so freely, joyfully returning when each heart calls for the other's touch. You picked up your phone ready to confess your love to peter when you heard a loud noise outside your apartment. Something or someone was banging on the rails of the stairs leading to you. The sound got louder until it stopped just outside your door. The handle twisted but the door was locked the person started trying to break the door open to get in and you knew you were in danger.

You hid inside a cupboard in the living room a tiny gap allowing you to see into the apartment. You were quaking and sweating with fear as the door broke and in came the intruder. The strangers boots creaked on the wooden floor boards. You huddled further into the cupboard hoping not to get seen. Tears streamed silently down your face as you stood still waiting for them to find you. You saw them walk into the living room they knocked over your furniture and destroyed family pictures. "I know your in here show yourself" you shuffled further into the cupboard a loud creak revealing your whereabouts. You screamed as he dragged you out kicking and biting trying to find some leverage. He hits you with his bat, pain shot down your arm from where he had hit you. You tried to run for the door but he was blocking it so you run to your room but he held you back choking you as he brings the bat high into the air.

He smiled a sick and twisted smile showing off some of his black teeth. This had all been a game to him. He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "The chase is on my dear and I will find you. I will hunt you down like the vermin you are and exterminate anyone remotely connected to you. Don't think you can evade me forever, you are already in my cross hairs. I have a bullet made just for you, you're going to love it. So run, run as far as you want, hide in whatever recess of the globe you occupy but know that I will find you as I do all prey. I promise you not only death, but a painful end beyond measure. Hail hydra"

You know it's coming and your muscles tense as much as they can. The knowing doesn't soften the blow. The bat is as hard as it looked and your leg is no ball. You feel the bone split into an untold number of fragments as your mind becomes inoperable. The pain takes you not far away, but deep inside your mind to some primitive place that knows how to cope with the kind of pain that precedes death. Your vision is blotched with violent colours that move and merge without pattern or design. The wall of pain still cripples but the stranger swims back into view. His face is just as you'd imagine it to be, cold and heartless. Then he smiles in a twisted way before continuing his narration of your end, "it's just no fun if you don't scream." Then the bat falls onto your other leg You try to escape but it's no use. Your visions starts to go blurry but your still awake he yanks you up tying your hands together with a fraying rope before putting you over his shoulders and walking out of your building. Your eyes start to close and you feel him put you down. An engine of a car starts and you can tell you are moving. You hear the bustling city and the soft hum of the car and feel at peace. Is this what death feels like you think to yourself before you fall unconscious.

Your head hurt and the world was spinning, you looked up trying to understand were you where. "Well she's finally awake" someone said from behind you. You turned around and felt a sudden pain to your jaw. You looked up seeing that someone had punched you in the face. You glared up at them venom hidden behind your eyes. "Look at that she's mad at me" the leader said laughing the other agents started smiling their twisted smiles. You let out a small sinister laugh of your own and everyone froze you grabbed the gun off a nearby agent and shot two agents killing them on the spot. "Looks like the girl can fight, she'll make a great weapon" the agents grabbed your arms pinning you to the floor before before injecting a serum into your body. You let out a scream of pain your skin feeling as if it was on fire.

You felt magic dancing on the tips of your fingers an agent kicked you laughing at your pain. You lifted your arms to defend yourself and something shot through your body sending the agent to the other side of the room. "Chaos magic" the leader said smiling down at you "we hit the jackpot". You got up running towards the door but he shot you in the stomach. He was going to kill you you were going to die here alone. As if reading your mind the leader looked down at you in fake pity "don't worry we won't kill you we need you too much" You looked up at him the magic burning through your veins you were about to fire your magic again when he started to speak "I wouldn't do that if I was you, unless you want Spider-Man to die" you froze but he continued "But then again it doesn't really matter you'll become our weapon and kill him yourself. You felt the magic inside your body get out of control you didn't know how to use these powers you just got them. "I wonder if it'll break him, seeing the person he loves hate him the most" "noooo" yo screamed out the leader smiling down at you. "You will become our weapon you'll bring that little spider to his knees" you lost control the walls started shaking and the door flew off it's hinges. You heard a gun being shot and the leader crumpled to the floor. You ignored it all only focused on the leaders words they were ringing in your head. "Hey kid it's alright" someone said looking up you were met with tony stark "it's alright, you're safe" he said pulling you into his arms. The rest of the avengers come into the room after him. Tony and Nat helped you up and towards the door you were free but at what cost.

A few days later

You had been at the avengers tower for a few days now you had become fast friends with Wanda and Nat. They had begged you to stay at the tower and become an avenger and after convincing fury you would be a good fit for the team he allowed you to stay. The team had become your family pretty quickly tony, Steve and Bruce were like your parents. Clint and Sam would always play pranks with you. Thor was like a big brother and your enjoyed spending time with loki because he helped you practice your magic. Bucky was your best friend because he understood you the most he understood what hydra had done to you and what it felt like to be a weapon. You were excited and scared for what life would throw at you and thought that destiny had finally been kind to you.

But destiny was not yet done with her meddling she still needed you to be caught in a spiders web.