Hero's and hideouts

It had been two days since you had kissed and your head was spinning. It was a mistake you told yourself but you couldn't shake the feeling of his lips on yours. You had just finished school and were walking home deciding that the city would be safe tonight and didn't need you. While you were walking you saw something blue and red dash across in front of you. You stopped walking and hid behind a dumpster so whatever was out their didn't see you. "Damn I thought I saw her here" said a familiar voice. You peaked your head out and saw spider-man sitting in the alley way. "Who were you looking for" you said. Spidey turned around and looked at you shocked "hey I was just looking for... no one" he said waving awkwardly. You looked at him and shock your head not believing him. Thoughts were spinning in your head did he know you were siren, did he want to talk about the kiss. "So what are you doing here" you said trying to hide your nerves.

Peter froze he couldn't tell you he was watching you. How you were addictive to him like nicotine or drugs or how you were the type of girl that women loved to hate. You had that movie star look, not overly tall and willowy, but more like an action star. Your muscle definition was perfect and you walked with the confidence of someone a decade older. You're (s/c) skin was like silk over glass and radiated an intelligent beauty. Peter looked at you trying to come up with an excuse but he was distracted by your beauty. He said the first thing that came to his mind and immediately regretted it. "I was just patrolling the city and saw you and wanted to make sure a pretty girl like yourself got home safely". Your face started to flush and your eyes didn't meet his. "I didn't mean to call you pretty obviously you are... but.. but... yeah, sorry" peter stuttered out. You laughed and he offered to swing you home which you accepted.

When you finally reached home you were laughing giggling mess that was amazing you said. Spidey dropped you off on the fire escape outside your window and was about to leave when you grabbed his arm. "Can't you stay, please" you begged him. Peter wanted to but couldn't he had to patrol the city tonight. "I'm sorry" he said kissing your head making you blush. You felt that familiar spark when he touched you and wanted to hold onto it but you knew he wouldn't ever like you like that. He smiled When he saw the disappointment in your eyes he wanted to make you happy he wanted to see you smile. "but I could come after my patrol" you looked up at him hope in your eyes. "I would like that" you said before watching his disappear into the night.

I was reading a book in my room waiting for spidey to come it was almost midnight and you were about to go to bed once you finished the page. The grey blanket hanging loosely over your body was starting to slip. You took a sip of your coffee and had put the book on the table. You streatched out and put your pyjamas on. You slowly walked towards your bed when you heard a tap on your window and turned to see spidey. You lifted up the window and let him in "what are you doing up so late" you said opening a bag of chips and offering him some. "Ha and what about you were you just waiting for me" he said lifting his mask up just above his nose covering most of his face still. "You know you would look better without a mask" you heard a chuckle and looked over at him. "Nice try" he said eating some chips. "So what did you do on patrol" peter shook his head "Oh nothing really" you laughed "you wanna go get something to eat theirs a convenience store down the road". "Yeah sure lead the way"

You were walking down the street Spider-Man by your side to the convenience store. You had known Peters identity for a while was that why he agreed to spend time with you, you had to convince him that you didn't know who he was under the mask. "So Harry" you said peter turned around "what" "ha so I did guess your name right" you said pointing a finger at him "not even close" peter said letting out a small laugh. "Elliot" "nope" peter said "Douglass, nick, George, max, Kyle" you blurted our "nope, nope, nope, nope and... "you held your breath "nope" Spidey said "oh come on not even close" you said "not even close". Spidey suddenly stopped walking you looked up to see that you were at the convenience store. "Lady's first" Spidey said holding the door open for you. You walked in and headed straight for the chocolate section. "What about this" Spidey said holding up your favourite chocolate bar you nodded and kept searching the store by the end you and peter had arm full of snacks. You headed for the ice cream section and got your favourite ice cream. "Hey that's my favourite too" said Spidey taking it out of your hand. You smiled up at him and walked out of the shop.

We were sitting up on the roof eating the snacks we had just bought. You looked over at peter and smiled you wanted to tell him you knew who he was but how could you do it. Looking over at him you saw his lips carved into a smile. Maybe you could convince him to tell you his identity all by himself. "So your not gonna tell me your secret identity" you said punching his arm lightly "nope" "oh come on not even a little clue" peter looked away contemplating your question. "Nope, but I'll tell you a little bit about me" your eyes sparkled at his answer and you shuffled closer to him. "I'm sixteen, I'm a huge nerd and I love Star Wars" "that's it" you said pouting I was expecting a little more. "WAIT A MINUTE YOUR THE SAME AGE AS ME" you said letting out a little squeal. "What high school do you go to" "nope not telling you" peter said flustered by your out burst. "Come on tell me please" Your eyes twinkling in the city lights. "Midtown high" peter sighed out you let out a squeal "I go to the same high school" "I'm so working out who you are now" you said watching the smile on his face. At least now you knew he didn't suspect you of anything.

I offered to drop her off at home my heart beating faster in my chest as we swung across the city.  Y/n in my arms screaming at the top of her lungs in excitement. I finally got to her house and  dropped her onto the windowsill. "We've got to do that again" y/n said wiping hair out of her face. "Yeah sure but it's getting late and you've got school tomorrow" Spidey said. You nodded "we'll night" you said kissing his masked cheek. Peter touched his cheek were you kissed him before swinging off Into the night