Breaking Him Part 1

JUSTIN'S POV

  Okay, Justin, you've got this. Stick to the plan, and everything will go perfectly.

  I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror, making sure there wasn't anything on my face. I wanted this evening to be everything that I wanted it to be, but I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking.

  Mom took my hands in her own saying,"Honey, stop worrying. Talk me through how this evening is going to go. Okay?"

  "Okay."

   Y/N'S POV

  This evening was going to be the worst evening of my entire life. I was set to attend an award show with Justin, but I was literally being blackmailed into breaking things off with him. Every time I thought I had figured out a way out of this, it just led to another dead end. God only knew what this was going to do to Justin, and that was what I was really worried about. But if I didn't break things off with Justin tonight, then he would find out everything. Everything that would change his perception of me in seconds. Either way, I was going to lose him, but I wasn't sure which option was the best option at this point.

  When Justin called, the very first thing he said was,"I miss you, Y/N. I love you."

  Oh, I couldn't do this. I couldn't do this.

  When I didn't respond to Justin, he said,"Y/N, you there, baby girl?"

  "Yeah. Yeah, I'm here. Bizzle, I love you more. You'll never know how much I love you."

  Justin asked me,"Y/N, is everything all right?"

  I sighed saying,"I'll talk to you when you get here. I should go."

  "Baby, hold-"

  I hung up the phone, and there was a knock on my front door. I saw who was here through the peephole, and I had to restrain myself from saying anything to make all this even worse.

  She chuckled saying,"This is to benefit you and Justin, Y/N. You're doing the right thing. Trust me."

  "How is hurting Justin the right thing? Do you have any idea what this is going to do to him? I thought you cared about him..."

  She shrugged saying,"I did at one point, until you stole his attention away from me. Maybe I'll get him this time."

  I said,"Can you please just go? Justin will be here any..."

  "Y/N, why aren't you dressed?"

  Justin stood behind Isabella and frowned at the fact that I was still in my pajamas.

  Isabella kissed his cheek and said,"Hi, Justin."

  Justin flinched away from Isabella, and he walked up to me wrapping his arms around me saying,"Are you okay, Y/N?"

  Isabella motioned to Justin, and I said,"No. Everything's not okay. I'm not coming to the awards show with you, and I can no longer be with you anymore."

  Justin double blinked and sadly said,"W...What? Why not?"

  Isabella had the nerve to sit on my couch, but I focused back on Justin saying,"I just haven't been feeling it lately, and the paparazzi people are always in my face all the time. Plus, I rarely get to see you. It's just too much, Jay."

  Justin tightened his grip around me, but I stepped back saying,"Justin, no. Just go. You're going to be late."

  Tears poured down Justin's face, and he cried saying,"Y/N, please. I'll cancel my upcoming tour dates. I'll take you on more dates. I'll...I'll do anything. Don't do this."

  I cupped his face saying,"I'm so sorry. There's nothing you can do. It's over."

  Just seeing Justin like this, I only wished I could hug him and tell him that all of this wasn't how I truly felt. But I was in a complicated position, and I was stuck myself.
  Justin didn't say anything and continued to let his tears fall, before he headed towards the car. I tried to go after him, but Isabella held me back.

  Isabella said,"Don't. Let him go. It's all a part of the plan. Here, take this."

  I took the paper from her hands, and there was a phone number written on it.

  She said,"This is your new boyfriend. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N."

  After Isabella left, I was trying to hold in the sob I wanted to let out so badly. I had to have someone here with me. I couldn't be here by myself.
  I immediately grabbed my phone off the couch and immediately called my brother.

  In 20 minutes, he rushed through my front door and took me in his arms.

  He held me in his arms as I cried saying,"C..Chris..."

  He shushed me and said,"We don't have to talk about it right now. I'm here."