Horrible Hair Day

Y/N'S POV

  My hair just wasn't cooperating today, and I didn't have time to play around with it. I had too much to do. By too much to do, I meant nothing, but I just couldn't keep fooling with this hair. I tried, and that was all that mattered. I shouldn't have had this attitude, but I just did.

  Justin walked into the bathroom and laughed, sticking his head back into our bedroom.

  Then, he looked back at me and held an amused expression as he said,"What is going on with your hair?"

  I rolled my eyes and said,"Justin, get out of my house before I shave off your mustache."

  Justin leaned forward and kissed my cheek before he said,"Geez, Y/N. I'm just playing with you. I understand that your hair is complicated."

  I gave him puppy dog eyes and said,"So, you're going to do my hair for me?"

  Justin immediately said,"Nope. I don't want to be in this bathroom all day. I have to go."

  "Go do what, Justin? Baby, please."

  "All right. All right. Beautiful, I'll do what I can."

  He walked up behind me, and I don't know why I became so shy suddenly.

  Justin rested his hands on my shoulders and asked me,"What do you want, Mrs. Bieber?"

  I thought about it and said,"I want you to do my hair, Justin."

  Justin made a face at me through the mirror, and I chuckled.

  He went to leave, but I yanked him back by his shirt and said,"Can you put my hair up?"

  Justin nodded and took off his jacket. In just a couple of minutes, Justin had put my hair up and even fluffed it out for me. He kept looking between my hair and the mirror, and I laughed.

  I said,"You done, Bieber?"

  He shook his head saying,"No. Your hair's not fluffy enough. Sit still, Y/N."

  "Okay, Justin."

  Justin smiled, before he fluffed out my hair some more.

  Finally, he stepped back and asked me,"What do you think?"

  I looked at my hair in the mirror and said,"It looks good, babe. I'm proud of you."

  Justin let out a sigh of relief and then I said,"Now, I have to go wash my hair."

  Justin immediately replied,"NO! ALL MY HARD WORK!!"

  I got up and hugged Justin saying,"Relax, Justin. I'm not actually going to wash my hair. I know you worked hard on my hair. I won't mess it up."

  "Thank you, Y/N."

  I smiled at Justin through the mirror and said,"Of course, JB."