His Protector

Y/N'S POV

  I didn't get yet another role I have wanted since I first knew what acting was. I knew Justin would be calling any second, ready to hear whether I had gotten the role or not. Justin always seemed more nervous than I was about me landing this particular role, but it looked like he didn't have to be nervous anymore. I didn't get it.

  I'd just have to keep auditioning.

  So when Justin called, he spoke first,"Princess, how'd it go? They couldn't turn you away, right?"

  "Oh, they turned me away all right. I didn't get it, Jay."

  "I'm sorry, Y/N, but you're not giving up, are you?"

  "No, of course not."

  "Good. You're talented. You'll be famous. You'll get there. Maybe I can call-"

  "No, Bieber. Just let me keep trying on my own. Okay?"

  "Okay. I can respect that. But, do you need me?"

  I hesitated, but I replied,"No. I know you're probably busy working on your music or something."

  "I'm not busy, Y/N. Do you need me?"

  "Justin, I'm okay."

  Justin said,"Well, I'm going to go play hockey with the guys. I'll call you later. I love you."

  "Have fun, and okay. I love you too."

  Justin hung up, and I put my phone on the table. I put my face in my hands before I called Justin back.

  I broke down as I said,"I...I'm sorry, Justin. Baby, I need you."

  "It's okay. Open the door."

  I rushed over to the door and opened it. Justin stood there, and he immediately took me in his arms.

  I held onto him and said,"No one wants to have me in their movie, Justin. I'm not going to be anything."

  Justin held me and sat down with me on the sofa.

  He rested his forehead against my own, and he said,"Baby girl, you're crazy to think that no one will want to work with you. You're better than all of the actresses in tv and movies combined."

  "Really? You think so?"

  Justin let go of me and kissed my hand saying,"I do think so. Not only are you good at acting, but you're also extremely beautiful. I mean, I can barely keep it together when I'm around you. Imagine what everyone else thinks."

  I smiled at Justin, and he placed another kiss on my hand as he said,"Don't let these people make you think you're not good enough. You're good enough. You just have to find the right fit."

  I leaned over and kissed Justin's cheek multiple times before I said,"Thank you for encouraging me. I need you around more often. I also appreciated you calling me. It means a lot to me."

  Justin pulled me into his side,"You're welcome. I rarely get to see you, so I have to make sure you're okay. Are you still coming to my interview tomorrow?"

  I nodded and ran my fingers over the back of his neck saying,"I'm glad someone cares about my future. Justin, I'm there. I literally do nothing, and I have zero friends. What else would I be doing tomorrow?"

   THE NEXT MORNING...

  Once I got off the plane, I caught a ride to Justin's interview. I walked inside the large building and followed Justin's directions to the room he would get interviewed in. When I made it to the room, I chose to enter and sat down beside Justin.

  One of the interviewers said,"Y/N L/N is now joining us."

  I just said a quick hello, before I made sure I was out of the way. This was Justin's interview.

  However, not too far into the interview, the woman interviewer asked Justin,"So, what made you choose Y/N?"

  I immediately looked up from my phone, and Justin answered as he should have answered,"Y/N's amazing. She's smart, very intelligent, and she always corrects me when I'm wrong. I would be stupid not to have chosen her."

  Then, the guy asked Justin,"So, she doesn't mind your past relationship history?"

  I immediately cut in saying,"Are you allowed to ask him stuff like that? Aren't you supposed to be asking him about his music or touring experiences?"

  Justin looked back at me and said,"Babe, it's all right. Stand down."

  I nodded, and Justin then looked back at the man and woman saying,"Y/N's fully aware of my life. She chose to be a part of it, and I'm doing the best I can to take care of her. I'm not going to let my past define my relationship with Y/N."

  I was proud of that answer.

  The woman looked over at me and said,"Y/N, whatever happened to you and Terence? You two were an amazing couple."

  Justin looked down at the mic in front of him, before I said to the woman,"You're supposed to be talking to Justin, not me. My relationship with Justin is what is important to me. Talk about that."

  That shut the woman up, and I just said,"You know what? Justin, let's go. Clearly, they're not interested in talking about your music. Let's go."

  Justin didn't hesitate to get up, and he followed behind me. Since Justin looked miserable, I decided that maybe we should just go sit and eat.

  As Justin ate, I said,"Hey, don't you get all upset about that interview. Terence who?"

  Justin chuckled, and I smiled saying,"I'll always be here as your backup when you need it. I'm your girlfriend. If someone's talking about you, I'll make them stop. It's me and you, Justin. Always."

  Justin looked into my eyes and said,"Always?"

  I nodded saying,"Always, Bieber. You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried. I'd just show up at your house."

  Justin laughed and I said,"No, I'm serious. I will show up at your house. Merchandise on and everything. You'd think I was crazy."

  Justin only smiled at me, but he said to me,"You are crazy, Y/N."

  I shrugged saying,"That's a strong opinion, Bieber, but I don't think it's true."