prologue

*Beaten unwanted hated this is what you felt on a day to day basis*

James: Just die already!*punches you in the face as you cough up blood*

You look around but find nothing but forest and forest while you are being beaten by some mercenaties you called family.

Linda: stop looking for a way out punk*kicks you in the gut and you gasp for air*

Mavorick just stood there and watched as his 5 year old 'son' was being beaten to death as he smiled and Jake(he's 7 for your information) only watches in regret that his only brother was treated this way.

Mavorick: Good work you two but now its my turn*stabs through your limbs with a sword and 3 kunai*walk that off you waste of life.*spits on your 'corpse'*

(Time skip)

you awake to a blur and something slightly glowing is infront of you looking straite at you and the sword and kunai pulled out of your body

???: are you ok

You:.............

???:hello i'm talking to you

You: I'm dead arean't I

???: I don't know but you look fine to me and I'm not dead

Your vision returns to find a wolf pup looking straite at you

pup: Hi my names Spark

you: y/n

Spark: cool name wanna get out of here I'm kinda scared of coming in the woods alone at night

You: who wouldn't

You pick up the weapons that are on the ground covered in your dried blood on them and find a scabbered to carry the sword and spaces for the kunai with a note.

dear brother 

I'm not sure your alive but I pulled out the blades for you and incase you keep them I put a scabbered near by Please if you read this don't come back. I don't want to see you like this again I'd rather know my brother is alive and never see him again then watch him be beaten and starved. I'd love to see you again bro just not today also I hope you make a friend in the future and please don't hate me I'm sorry I could never help you and it tortures me everyday.

sincerly Jake, Big brother to y/n

ps; when I took the swords out of your body you regenerated on your own.

the note made you cry remembering the one true family you left behind.

You: I'll make you proud big bro.

Spark: come on y/n I'm scared.

You: coming spark!*you rush off with spark with bloodied and ripped clothes*

(timeskip)

When the sun rose you and Spark were out of the forest you two got to a tree ontop of a hill a man was there with a baby turns around to see you.

???: Why hel-*he took notice to how sleepy you are and how bloody and ripped your clothes are along with your weapons*What happened to you?

before you could answer you collapes and Spark spoke

Spark: Please help us!

???: Ok but can you please tell me what happened and how you can talk

Spark: I don't know the full story but I just found him in the forest last night and we were hiking out of the forest until now.

(timeskip)

you awoke to see a man sitting in a chair by the bed asleep and Spark on your lap. Spark took notice to you waking up first.

Spark: y/n! your ok!

You; after surviving 4 stab wounds from my 'family' you think that would kill me?

Spark: I don't care as long as your ok!

The man woke up to spark's yelling

???: hello young boy.

You flinched when he got up and you reached for your weapons but he stopped you.

???: it is ok I'm not going to hurt you i just want to know what happened.

You explain everything that happened to you and how you survived. he looks at you with a simpithetic face.

???: I'm sorry for you but what is your name Mine is Alibert and this is Yugo*holds up the baby*

You; I'm y/n and this is Spark.

Alibert: look I know you had it rough but how bout you stay with me and be a big brother.

you: ok dad!

Alibert gave a warm smile with tears in his eyes. 

You: Did I say something wrong I'm sorry

Alibert: its ok I'm just happy to have a puppy and two sons.