(flashback): the pain of losing everything

???: Hey get up you sack of shit.

You: Yes Michuel.

Michuel punches you in the face sending you down and delivers kicks to your stomach.

Michuel: never *kicks* call me *kicks* by my name *kicks* ever *kicks* again! *spits* You are to call me sir understand.

You: Yes sir.

Michuel pushes you back into your 'room' which is worse than the cell that they put their bounties in. it was just a concrete room and a bunch of writing on the wall, that all say "Just kill yourself" and "Go off and die already" and finally the one that hurt the most "I should of fed you to the same bastards that ate your parents, years ago." You sat there crying until your door opens revealing Jake your 7 year old brother who fed you and 'patched' you up, but everytime they would hurt you, you would just heal.

Jake: I brought you some food.*give you the food*

???: Jake! Get in here Linda is back!

Jake: ONE SECOND DAD!

'Dad': what are you doing anyway?!

Jake: Using the bathroom why!

'Dad': Ok. Just making sure you are not feeding your useless brother!

You heard this as you were eating the small bits of chicken you were giving by your brother. Don't get it wrong you were grateful, it is just you hate it when your brother is pushing it, when it comes to getting you food.

You: jake you need to stop giving me food. I can survive on my own by stealing food when no one is looking.

Jake: No. I will not let my brother, non-blood or not, starve.

You: Why do you care so much.

Jake: because I see you as my brother and as my friend.

You were on the verge of tears when your 'dad' Mavorick came in with james.

James: stealing food again I see.

Jake: n-no I-I Gave h-h-him t-th-the food.

Mavorick: I thought I told you not to feed your worthless little brother.

Jake: He is not worhtless.

Mavorick: You want to know why I adopted you Jake, because you parents wanted to get rid of you. They pay me 13000 kamas a month just to make sure that I raise you. BUT HIM! I don't get a cent, he is just wasted money. You are a paycheck. He is just a child that should of died with his parents. In fact-

Mavorick: James, get Linda, we are going to the forest so y/n and Jake! You both are gonna go out to the forest with us. (Cue prologue)