Chapter 2: Yugo the Eliatrope and his older brother P2 (Short)

(As recap)

Amalia: Poor poor thing...

(and now)

You get the feeling of hostiles around you and Spark seems to smell some of the polters.

You and Spark: We are not welcome here.*you throw a kunai and it hits a polter to show you are aware of them around*

Eva: Why do you throw your knives away at enemies?

You: that is a kunai a kind of throwing knife. It is what it was meant to do plus I got plenty cause 'PLOT ARMOR'

Author: no forth wall breaking!!!!

You: OK jesus, stop being such a b*tch.

Eva: Who are you talking to?

You: No one you should worry bout.

(timeskip)

Yugo: I have never seen such a huge tree in my hole life.

You: What about the one that appeared back in Emelka.

Yugo: That one is smaller.

You start to feel uneasy like you are being watched.

You: Yugo stay close we are being watched.

Amalia: He has been effected to.

Ruel: I smashed one of those back in Emelka.*points towards a bug like machine*

You: Machinery? I didn't think I have seen these in my old home. Out of all the things I have seen this confuses me.

Ruel notices a pile of weapons and you take notice to a sword that peaks your interest so you keep it so You could keep your brother's sword in the best shape possible for him.

 You: Nice blade. I could dual wield.

Ruel has other things in mind then weapons.

Ruel: adventures always have kamas.*dives into the weapons*

You look back to see Spark and Az chasing each other but suddenly a tree rises to attack.

You: Treeknids.*You cut off its arm before it can harm the two*

Spark: Thanks y/n

You: Thank me by fighting this time

Spark: You know I will.

Eva: Take one ea-

But before any of them could react all of them fell into two or three pieces.

Percidal: What how?!

You: lots of speed also Spark is not your average wolf he has powers like me but not the regeneration factor.

Rubiax: Kid are you serious! no wonder you beat me when I possesed this loser's body to go on a rampage!

you: Ok. So you bring that up why.

Rubilax: Cause if you didn't have that healing factor you would of died. So if we join forces we cou-

You: I don't deal with demons period.

(Sorry for the short chapter)